Chapter 14- University

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person

It is now lunchtime in university Jeong was walking down the hall to her locker when she bumped into one of her bullies not Park Hoon! They made up yesterday! But someone else, Lee Areum one of her lead girl bullies but she doesn’t use as much physical contact as Park Hoon does she uses more words and sometimes it affects Jeong really badly well all the time. “Well look who it is. It’s the e.” Areum said sneering at her. Jeong focused on the ground not wanting to listen. “So there is a rumour going on in school that the headmaster nearly you when a blonde haired guy came and “saved” you” She said this made Jeong’s head snap up ‘How did the school find out?’ Jeong thought shocked.

“What are you intentioning Areum?” Jeong asked tilting her head. Areum glared at her. They started to grow a bit of a crowd. As EXO were talking they saw lots of people rushing to one direction (not the band) and was curious so they started to walk to that direction.
“I think you know what I mean. In case you want to still pretend I’ll tell you obviously you did it with the headmaster and that blonde guy obviously he’s fake just so you sound pitiful. I mean what do you expect from a e you probably learned from them” As Areum said this EXO were at the front of the crowd listening to what is happening and were shocked to what they were listening to.

“Shut.Up” Jeong whispered as she looked at the ground closing her hands tightly. Areum tilted her head at her.

“Excuse me?” Areum asked her shocked. EXO and everyone else in the crowd were also shocked at what they heard.

“Take. That. Back.” Jeong hissed. Areum chuckled at this.

“Or what? You’ll go tell your mummy? Oh wait you don’t have your e mum with you. Oops” Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter