Chapter 28-The Last Chapter :'(

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since then Kris had been more aware of Tao and Jeong. He was also aware of his surroundings. When he started to realize…

“Kris! You’re here again? You’ve been coming daily lately is something wrong?” Lay asked Kris innocently. Kris smiled at him before roughing the younger’s hair.

“Don’t worry Lay nothing’s wrong I just want to hang around you guys more before I leave.” Kris told him. Lay tilted his head in confusement and decided to ask.

“What do you mean? You’re leaving? When?” Lay asked, slightly upset. Kris slightly nodded.

“Yeah in 3 days.”Kris answered.

“How come?” Lay questioned. Kris looked through a window smiling.

“Because I don’t belong here. I’m only ruining others lives if I stay here. I’m not needed here.” Kris replied. Lay was confused. He wanted to say that he’s not ruining others lives but he kept quiet thinking how weird his hyung was.

Jeong was alone at her shared room with Tao when she heard a knock on the door. Jeong turned around to see Kris. Before she could say anything Kris started to talk. “Relax. I won’t ask or bribe you to go back together. I just wanted to talk.” He said. Jeong thought before nodding, making a small okay. Kris walked forward to sit next to her and started to talk. “I’m leaving Korea in 3 days to go back to China. I’ve realized that you have fallen in love with someone who is not me and it is just pointless to stay here.” Kris explained. Jeong listened carefully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter