Epilogue- The End

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and Jeong then hugged when suddenly Kris went near her ear and whispered. “You would look great with Tao. He will treat you well.” This made Jeong shocked. Kris ended the hug and looked at Jeong. Jeong got over the shock and gave Kris a small smile before nodding slightly.Kris smiled back at her before standing up. He tilted his head slightly to see Tao almost crying. Kris smiled slightly before walking towards Tao. “You didn’t think I’ll forget about you right?” Kris said, making Tao’s head snap upwards towards him.Tao’s eyes glistened with tears before jumping onto Kris to hug him. Tao bursted into tears as Kris comforted him. Tao kept murmuring ‘I’m sorry’ to Kris. When finally Tao’s crying turned into sobbing. “Don’t worry Tao you’re forgiven. I’m so sorry I didn’t forgive you earlier. I’m sorry for everything.” Kris said then went near Tao’s ear before whispering. “Look after Jeong for me. After all you guys really will be a great couple.” Kris ended the hug only to see the same reaction as Jeong, shocked. Kris smiled before looking at his friends. “I guess this is a goodbye for now. I’ll see you all later. Goodbye Jeong. Goodbye EXO. I wish you all the best of luck.” Kris told them before bowing then…he left.

Tao and Jeong were alone in their bedroom when Tao hit the wall near her, making her shocked. “Listen Jeong. I can’t take this anymore. I…I…have feelings for you…I-I love you.” He said before linking his lips with Jeong’s. Jeong slowly kissing back. It was slow and perfect for Jeong when Kyungsoo and Sehun just happened to walk past. When they saw this scene they went inside hurriedly, only to attack Tao.

“You son of a b****. How dare you make a move at my sister…no our sister. You said that you won’t fall in love with Jeong, ey. THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW!” Sehun shouted angrily, pinning Tao on the ground. Kyungsoo went to Jeong to check if she was okay as Sehun’s anger caused a lot of ruckus, making the rest of EXO see what is going on. Tao was now facing the ground.

“I’m sorry Sehun but I can’t control what I feel. I love her.” Tao answered honestly. Sehun’s eyes widened before he pushed Tao even more to the ground. Before he could say anything Jeong did.

“Please Sehun stop. I-I love him! Please don’t hurt him!” Jeong pleaded. Sehun’s eyes softened before turning towards Jeong.

“B-But Jeong. I-I don’t want you to get hurt! He might hurt you. I don’t want you to get hurt again.” Sehun softly said. Jeong looked at him she knows that he cares about her but she wanted this. After all, she loved him. Before she could say anything Tao did.

“I won’t hurt her. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter