Chapter 7- Don't Bully Her Or Else...

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person

Do saw how uncomfortable Jeong was and wanted to do something since she is Sehun’s sister and what happened before Do knew Sehun wanted to do something but he froze up he was probably in shock because he never knew his sister got bullied all this time Do faced Park Hoon said “What a piece of s***” And as Do’s reflexes reacted when Park Hoon was going to punch her Jeong he saw her eyes tighten when he held Hoon’s fist. Park Hoon looked at him with disbelief. As Jeong realizes she hasn’t been punched yet she slowly opened her eyes to see Kong Ki-woon holding Hoon’s fist as we know Do is Kong Ki-woon he is still not used to his name since it was sudden and all but when he heard his “name”being called he did nothing but melt.

“Ki-woon?” Jeong said in disbelief no one has standed up for her except for Kris but he left already she tried to forget him but now he’s coming back to her mind which she doesn’t want. Anyway Do stared at Park Hoon viciously which Hoon glared in reply. Do threw Hoon’s fist back to him as he said.

“You know you shouldn’t pick on the weak ones it shows how weak you actually are” Do stated while still glaring at him. Hoon tilted his head at him.

“You’re actually trying to defend her? Do you know what she has done to deserve this?” He asked Do. They started to grow a crowd with the racket including the EXO members and they all were shocked at what they were seeing.

“And do you know what you’re doing to her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter