Introducing the Characters

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Let's meet the Characters!!!

 

 

 Oh Jeong. Main Character. Her family left her because they thought she was a disgrace. She was forced to got to sunshine orphanage which she hated. Finally she got adopted by the Oh's when she was 8 and when she was 14 (like Sehun) Sehun broke down the news that he is going to be a cast of SM Entertainment that's when she never trusted anyone since then since they always leave her. She get's bullied after when Sehun left and now works as a maid in a cafe and resturant and now goes to university. She is the same age as Sehun but  younger.

 

 

 

  

  Oh Sehun. Jeong's foster brother. Loves her to bits. When he was 14 he left to SM Entertainment leaving Jeong which he regretted wishes to see her after his debut. Same age as Jeong.

 

 

 

 

 

  The band Sehun is in known as EXO. In EXO-K is Do Kyungsoo known as DO, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin also known as Kai, Byun Baekhyun and Suho who is the leader of EXO.

In EXO-M there is Huang Zitao also known as Tao, Zhang Yixing known as Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Lu han who left EXO-M and EXO and Wu Yifan also known as Kris who also left EXO-M and EXO.

 

 

 

 Huang Zitao also known as Tao. Loves Pandas! In EXO with Sehun. 1 year older than Sehun. In EXO-M.

 

 

 

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter