Chapter 2: Introducing University

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter contains ! Parts in bold are the Parts!

Location: EXO are having a meeting.

Their manager, Im Hyun Kyun arrived with SM Entertainments CEO, Kim Youngmin. EXO instantly knew there was something serious or he wouldn’t be here. “I know your all singers and are in the entertainment business but it is important if we do this if you would be singing in that area” He started off everyone nodded their heads as he continued “You are going to Jungnang District there is a university there that is acting…weird I want you guys to investigate since you are going to perform there as well. I want to find out what is happening there and tell me when you find something your manager knows more information and he would tell you when you are going there” When the CEO said Jungnang District Sehun’s ears perked up he could finally see Jeong! ‘But wait a university acting weird I wonder what’s happenin’ That is what went though Sehun’s and the EXO members mind.

During in Jungnang District

“I am late! Oh god I am late! And I wasn’t here for two weeks! I am so busted!” Jeong shouted as she  ran to the front gate to see the headmaster, Song Hoon he had his arms crossed and glared at her intensely.

“Come with me, now” He said Jeong quickly obeyed and followed him to his office he closed the door once she was in and got a cane from the corner of his room “Day 1” He muttered she knew what that meant so she put her hands out while looking down he readied the cane before hitting her hands on the cane once…she tried not to wince in pain…second time…She had no choice but to wince in pain…third time…Jeong winced even more. The headmaster smirked at her “You thought that hurts?” He asked her while tilting his head side wards then slapped her on the face really hard  and he started to beat her up “Day 2” He said evilly.

 

While EXO are now in the university they are greeted by the vice headmaster.

“Ah so this is the amazing EXO we are so glad that you can make it!” He said giving them a fake smile. EXO instantly knew he was lying. He showed them around as they looked at the classes and the area it looked really dull with the damp grey walls and the expressions on the students’ faces they all looked like they were possessed with their grey and black padded skirt or with the guys grey trousers with a white shirt on top a grey jumper with a black and grey padded tie they all instantly knew that this school has a secret they are hiding and they wanted to find it out. And we were now heading to the headmasters office they could hear faint screams and were instantly scared about what awaits them.

 

A bit after the headmaster says Day 2

“Stand Straight” The headmaster said pulling Jeong’s ear since she fell on the ground she screamed in pain as she was forced to stand straight by getting pulled by the ear he punched her again and her body went side wards she stared at him as he hit her when he held Jeong’s cheeks her hair was everywhere now as he said “It’s not polite to stare at your headmaster like that” And punched her again and again as she screamed in pain and then fell on the floor “Get up” He said but when she didn’t  he said it again in a harsher voice “Get up!” He hissed she tried to get up but she couldn’t so he pulled me up and hit me again “Keep your manners even when getting hit!” He said then hit me again which made me fall again “Get up Oh Jeong” he said and gave her a few more punches “Straight” He said and punched her to the floor so she was on her knees and her hair was all over face so you couldn’t recognise her even if you knew her.

 

EXO going to the headmasters’ office

As EXO were walking to the headmasters office they could hear the screaming going louder and louder they were all curious as to what in the world is going on in the headmasters’ office the vice headmaster smiled at them innocently “Ha don’t worry about that it’s normal here people here like to scream and do other stuff” EXO thought that this was weird why would they do that? As they reached to the headmasters’ office they heard “Straight” And then felt someone getting pushed on the floor since there was a thump afterwards the vice headmaster opened the door for all of them to see a girl on the floor her head focusi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter