Chapter 11- Going to Kai's room is a sin from God.

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person
In Tao’s room after Jeong left

Tao and Do were in an awkward silence when Tao decided to speak up. “Are you really letting her go to Kai’s room all by herself?” Tao asked Do raised a eyebrow. Do looked confused at this.

“Why would I not let her go by herself?” Tao face palmed at this.

“Dude its Kai. You know Kai since you share a room with him in K’s dorm.How he acts if someone wakes him up? Dude what happens if he’s sleeping” Do’s eyes were even wider than they already are in realization.

“Oh no” Do muttered while Tao nodded in reply.

Where Jeong is
Jeong was walking up to Kai’s room when she finally found his door. She hesitated before knocking on the door repeatedly. She heard a grunt and figured that he was sleeping she heard footsteps coming towards the door and suddenly felt nervous as she was fidgeting with her fingers the door finally opened. Out came a tanned skin guy his hair was messed up since he was sleeping and…he was topless. Jeong instantly looked away blushing like a school girl. “Um s-sorry to disturb you b-but I-I heard that you have the first aid kit c-can I borrow it? Please?” Jeong asked as she looked back up she saw “Kai” staring at her she started to be nervous when he pulled her in to his room and closed the door. As he closed the door he blocked Jeong from going anywhere with his arms (You know what happens in dramas) and went close to her head.

“Yeah I got the first aid kit but first you have to do something for me” He whispered in her ear like he was telling her a secret. Jeong was shaking nervously as she felt his hot air in her ear.

“Wh-What i-is it?” She stuttered nervously he turned aroundto grab something she didn’t know what it was and was curious when he turned her back to her he had a look she didn’t know how to explain…when...she saw…a bandage I his hand she was so confused.

“Do it for me. Put it around my hip” He explained in a whispering tone Jeong was so confused but nodded anyway he led her to his bed so he could sit down she gulped before untying the bandage to put around his hip she was curious as to what happened but didn’t say anything a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter