Bonus Chapter #3- Getting "Adopted"

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal day at the orphanage. Jeong was staying in her room listening to the so called “BIGBANG” She managed to get one of their CD’s named ‘MADE’ (I know they didn’t publish it then but imagine they did) by managed she meant found and by found she meant picket pocket. While she was listening to BIGBANG (which she thought was great). One of the social workers who work in the orphanage knocked on her door. Jeong quickly shut the music off and replied with a ‘come in’. In came a beautiful young woman with gorgeous big eyes and pretty curly hair Jeong envied her since she seemed so perfect but she knows her life story and she’s actually not that perfect she’s actually like them, an orphan. She smiled at Jeong before saying.

“There’s someone here to adopt you” She said happily Jeong just nodded not really caring as she was still couldn’t walk properly she used her crutches and crutched to where the guest room is and went inside there she saw a man maybe around his late 30’s he smirked at her greedily which got her nervous a bit.
“Hello I’m Bae Hyeon. It’s nice to meet you. Let’s cut this to the chase I want you to work with me and become a e. How about it?” He asked her. Jeong had no words for this and was suddenly scared about this he was asking he was demanding she then started to stutter.

“I um um I d-do-“ But he interrupted her stepping closer everytime he took a step forward she took 2 steps back when she dropped her crutches she leane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter