Prologue- Please Don't Go!~ Past

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years ago

"Please don't go!" I pleaded Sehun looked at me upset before he could say anything I carried on "Please your the only one who hasn't left me yet! Please don't leave me! Everyone always leaves me! It's no fair!" I pleaded once again he instantly hugged me.

"I am so sorry Jeong but I have to do this it's my dream!" I turned harsh when he said that I pushed him out of the hug and glared at him viciously giving him my dark look.

"Fine go then it's not like I care anyway! Just go away Oh Sehun! And never come back ! I hate you Oh Sehun for leaving me! I never want to see you again!" I shouted then ran to my room. That was the last thing I said to him I actually never saw his reaction after that and I am glad I didn't though. After that....after that....After that I never trusted anyone I never was close to anyone and one thing led to another I got bullied and abused in school and outside home. I was afraid to go out the house but my foster mum and forced me to go out since she didn't know what was happening in the outside world but then...my foster parents died in a car accident while I was deeply injured and I forced to go back to the orphanage. I got a job as a maid in a café and restaurant later when I had my own apartment and right now I am in university and I am still getting bullied when it finally went out of hand. I am Jeong Oh and this is my story.

Notes

I know it's short but it's the first chapter so you know the story. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter