Chapter 3: Sehun?

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N- Before I forget I wanted to tell you guys something I forgot to say in the first chapter Jeong's foster parents (Sehun's parents) died in a car crash when she was 15 but since Sehun wasn't there he doesn't know I had something else to say but I forgot hehe --

Sehun and Tao looked at each other with big eyes of disbelief "You know her?" Sehun asks first.

"Yeah she works at Sky café and restaurant" Tao explained everyone's eyes widened.

"That ty place?" Do asks Tao nodded.

"Wait how come you know this?" Kai askes him. Tao rolled his eyes at him.

"Because I went there" He said.

"Man Tao I didn't know you were that kind of person" Chanyeol smirked as a joke as Tao glared at him intensely then faced Sehun.

"How come you know her?" Tao askes him.

"Her name Oh Jeong in other words she's my adopted sister." Everyone's widened since no one knew Sehun had a sister especially adopted.

"Sehun" Jeong muttered everyone's eyes widened even more than possible. Tao tried to not drop her but she was holding him tightly. Sehun instantly looked at Jeong sadly. "Sehun don't leave me your the only one who hasn't" Everyone softened at this as Sehun walked towards her.

"Tao give her to me" Sehun offered he was nearly in tears by seeing his sister in this state. Tao nodded and tried to take her off him but he couldn't and he exhaled deeply.

"Sehun I would love to take her off me but she is clinging on to me she probably thinks I am you and is scared from what has happened" Tao explained. Sehun smirked at his answer and caressed her cheek while rubbing his thumb on it.

"Okay but I am sitting next to you in the car" Tao nodded at Sehun's answer and they went inside Tao being careful with her when Chen realized something.

"Wait where would she sleep?" Chen asked and that made everyone think.

"She could sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the floor" Tao confessed he doesn't even know why he said that it just came out maybe because he feels guilty? He doesn't even know. Everyone smirked at him as he looked at them in disbelief. Sehun looked at him.

"Fine but if you do anything to her then you have to pay" Sehun said darkly while glaring at him. You could see a dark aura around him, for the first time ever Sehun looked scary and not at all the cute, innocent Sehun they all know and love. They finally reached the apartment and all of them went to their rooms except Tao and Jeong. He sighed before walking to his room and laid Jeong on the bed and tried to loosen her grip on him when he heard laughter outside the room. He turned to see Sehun and looked at him with pleaded eyes which Sehun obeyed to since he was older Sehun with his gentle touch loosen her hands and put the duvet over her.

"You better not fall in love with her" Sehun suddenly said. Tao looked at him confused.

"Why-" But Sehun interrupted hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter