Chapter 6- I will pick...

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st person
“Then…I will pick…” I had no idea who to pick Miss Song could be lying but I also don’t want to be with the headmaster during class I remembered everything what happened yesterday. “I pick um” I was scared for who to pick in case I picked the wrong person but then Miss Song…smiled at…me I was so confused until she started to talk.

“Or I’ll lie to the headmaster and say that I gave you your punishment at lunch” I looked at her with widened eyes.

“You’ll do that for me?” I asked her she nodded.

“Yeah I know you’re in pain right now and …would bring you even more pain after all you lost your parents, your foster parents, your foster brother…your ex” She said I looked own almost to tears she looked at me sadly and opened her arms to tell me that I can hug and I instantly did and cried in her arms “Shh Shh shall I tell you a secret. I am also a orphan.” I looked at her with disbelief in my eyes and she nodded. “Yep I am a orphan and was adopted in the headmasters family I learned to love them and stayed on the headmasters side and we built the school together I never knew how scary the headmaster was till we built the school with the punishments and everything I wanted to say something but I was scared that he would say something so I kept it inside but your story is more difficult I feel so sorry for you dear” I gave her my fake smile and said.

“You don’t need to” So we stayed here for a while talking so it looks like I have b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter