Chapter 27- Kris vs. Tao

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happened yesterday didn’t affect Kris in anyway. He wanted things back the way things were which was… having Jeong back.

All day Kris tried to get things back to normal with Jeong but nothing seemed to be working. He couldn’t give up he…just couldn’t. He needed her back no matter what but Jeong wouldn’t give in.

When Tao noticed this he went up to Kris angrily. “I thought I told you to stay away from Jeong.” Tao stormed up to him. Kris rolled his eyes at Tao, about to walk away when Tao stopped him by grabbing his arm.

“Let go Tao. Now.” Kris dangerously said. Inside Tao was frightened, wanting to let go but couldn’t show his weak side. He had to protect Jeong no matter what.

“No. Not until you keep away from Jeong.” Tao stubbornly said. Kris smirked.

“I never saw this side of you, Tao. What happened? Have feelings for Jeong perhaps?” Kris tilted his head. Tao rolled his eyes.

“I’ve changed Kris. I’m not the Tao you know anymore. I’ll say it once more. Stay away from Jeong.” And with that he left.

 

Countdown~2 more chapters left

_

A/N- Short Chapter so I am going to update again! Going to finish the story today!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter