Bonus Chapter #6- Where's Jeong?

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby Kyungsoo woke up with a smile on his face. As the sun shone around the room he rose out of bed before neatly cleaning his bed. He happily walked downstairs before hearing a wail of tears. Kyungsoo being the curious one slowly went towards the voice, only to realize it was coming from the kitchen and from his mum. Baby Kyungsoo waddled to him mum.

“What’s wrong umma? Is something wrong?” He asked innocently with those big, deep eyes. Kyungsoo’s mum looked at him and instantly hugging him.

“Oh Kyungsoo. J-Jeong…” She trailed off. Kyungsoo was flabbergasted he had no idea what was happening especially about his sister.

“W-What about my sister umma? Jeong’s upstairs sleeping isn’t she?” He asked wanting to know what this was about. Kyungsoo’s mum ended the hug trying to wipe off her “tears”.

“No honey that’s where you’re wrong. J-Jeong’s missing.” She cried. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and started to shake his head.

“Y-You’re lying. She’s in her room! I know it!” Kyungsoo denied but his mum shook her head at him.

“I’m sorry Kyungsoo. But she’s not there.” She told him once more. Kyungsoo ran up to his sister’s room to see…it empty. Kyungsoo fell to the ground now crying harshly.

It was now a week after the Do family was “looking” for Jeong. When they got a call from the “police”. “Is this the Do family?” A rough, deep voice asked. Kyungsoo’s mum cleared .

“Yes. Yes it is.” She answered clearly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter