Bonus Chapter #5- Friends and Breakups

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Say ah” Park Hoon said holding a spoon filled with food. Jeong smiled at this and replied to this order. You see Park Hoon and Jeong are dating he made her smile again after her parents car accident. They have been dating for a year and a half now but have been more…separate. School is the only place they see each other since Jeong has work to go to while Hoon always has school work to do and also something is going on with his family anyway they were finally able to make a date well hang out since Park Hoon said he had to talk to her about something important to which she agreed on. As Jeong and Park Hoon were having a great time Park Hoon suddenly went serious. “Jeong. I want to break up with you.” He said getting straight to the point. Jeong felt her heart break into pieces, melting inside her body.

“What? Why?” She asked shocked as to why this is happening. Park Hoon focus was now on the ground as he answered.

“I’m moving to another city in Korea I don’t know if I am going to come back or not but even if I do I don’t...love…you anymore. Can we please be friends?” He asked her. Jeong tried to control her feelings he doesn’t love me anymore? He’s…breaking up…with me. Jeong thought she couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“I-I need to think about it.” Jeong said before running away from him. She felt something wet on her cheeks and instantly knew she was crying. She realized it turned dark so it was probably evening she walked up a known hill when she reached the top she was met with the familiar beautiful view and had no choice but to cry. She fell towards the ground and cried her eyes out when a presence went towards her sitting next to her. She looked to see Kris too tired to push him away. “What do you want?” She tried to snap at him he just smiled sadly at her.

“You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter