Chapter 1-Working in the Cafe and Resturant

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time goes by I am still working in the Café and Restaurant with a fake smile on my face. I forgot how to smile at the age of 14. It's been 7 years since I haven't been in contact with Sehun. I miss him lot's of course he doesn't need to know that. No one does. I thought he would stay with me forever until he left me. I have no one and I don't care. As always in work there is always erted stalkers and guess what! I had to waitress them! And I hate it! As I reached to one of their tables one of them but their hand on my . I tries not to punch him and put on my fake smile. "What would you like to order?" I asked them. One of them put their erted smirk on their face and said. "I would like to order one hot slice of you." My smile faltered a bit but not enough or them to see. I heard a bit of me toos and started to mess with them as I wrote in my notebook.

"Okay so 8 (because there are eight of them) pickle and custard juices with a dog biscuit coming right up" I saw a couple of disgusted looks before I went to the kitchen to put it in the list of orders thing when the chef, Kim Dojin read it and smirked "Another ert?" He asked I sighed then nodded just hurry up and make it I want them to go away as soon as possible" he nodded with that devil of a smirk of his and went to work while I waited for another customer hopefully not a ert when I heard and so did the others reporters outside the café and restaurant. You can tell everyone was curious as to why there is reporters outside the café and restaurant when suddenly a guy who looked a bit older than me with blonde hair and with a front fringe came in he also had that mean look on his face so he looked kind of like a mean kind of person but it's not like I am judging but just my luck he sits on one of the tables I am waitressing I noticed everyone was starring at him like a celebrity or something (hehe) I sighed deeply before I went towards his table not in a good attitude.

"Welcome to Sky Café and restaurant I will be your waitress today every time you come here this would be your table and *takes a big breath* I will be your waitress what would you like to order today?" I said dully. He looked at me weirdly probably judging me then I realized then I realized that I didn't smile "Oh yeah" I said in realization and faked a smile he rose an eyebrow.

"Um I will have a cappuccino please" He asked I was shocked by his answer.

"A what?" I asked him shocked.

"A cappuccino, you know a type of coffee made with espresso and milk that has been frothed up pressurized steam (don't even ask how Tao knows this I don't even know either :P). I was still shocked by him actually ordering he waved his hand around my face.

"So your not a erted stalker?" I asked him I swear he sweat dropped at I saw that he got angry at that comment.

"What do you mean-" I interrupted him because I was actually scared by him especially his facial expressions.

"One Cappuccino coming right up!" I quickly wrote this down and ran to the kitchen not minding my handwriting which is really scruffy and I put it in the list of orders.

"Table no. 8 meal is ready" Dojin sighed deeply 'great now I have to face the erted stalkers' I thought.

"Good luck" Dojin said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter