Chapter 18- Hospital

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun her legs are paralyzed she can’t walk or feel them.” Tao explained. Sehun’s eyes widened at this then hurried over to Jeong’s side.

“Someone call the ambulance.” Sehun shouted towards the group. Do instantly go his phone out and called the ambulance.

5 minutes later the ambulance took Jeong and EXO to the hospital to mend their injuries. As EXO had bandages around their injuries they were waiting Jeong’s report to arrive. Sehun kept on walking back and forth, worried sick. Tao stood up from where he was seatedand went to Sehun. He put his right hand on one of Sehun’s shoulders causing him to stop walking and faced Tao. Tao gave him a sad smile. “You need to stop worrying, Sehun. Jeong’s going to be fine.”Tao reassured him. Sehun sighed deeply before sitting down, Tao following his steps.

“I know but I can’t help but to worry. She’s my sister. What happens if she can’t walk? She’ll be in a wheelchair for who knows how long. I don’t want that to happen. She doesn’t deserve that.” Sehun blurted out. Tao tried to comfort Sehun. He put his hand onto Sehun’s shoulder comfortably.

“She’s going to be fine Sehun. Don’t jinx it.” And on that queue the doctor came out of where Jeong was checked, causing everyone in EXO to immediately stand up.

“How is she, doc?” Sehun asked immediately. The doctor looked at him disappointingly before saying.

“She has minor injuries except for one. I’m afraid to say that her legs are paralyzed…forever. So she can never walk again. This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter