Chapter 4-The Talk

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in First Person xx
“S-Sehun?” I asked shocked “Is that really you?” I continued he nodded I had no choice but to be in tears and run up to him and hug him with all my might. “Brother! I missed you so much! I couldn’t hate you as much as I tried! I’ve been thinking of you every single day for the past 7 years! A-And it’s been hell after you left!” I didn’t know what I was doing but I felt the need to tell him that he hugged me back and soothed me.

“Shh I am here now and I promise I won’t leave you anymore” I heard some awws while Sehun continued as he ended the hug “Now get changed I can’t stand EXO stare at you like that” I was confused with this reference.

“E-EXO?” I asked confused Sehun nodded.

“Ja it is what our group is called I’ll explain more later Tao you put her clothes somewhere can you lead her to living room also after she get’s changed” The blonde haired guy known as the “erted stalker” in my eyes apparently was called Tao ‘So his name is Tao I’ll stick with erted stalker’ I thought the erted stalker groaned.

“Fine” Everyone left to the living room after Sehun explained why and it was just me and the erted stalker in the room I looked down same with him when he suddenly said. “Since you’re not going to school I have to give you my clothes” He was about to continue but I interrupted him.

“I’m. Going. School” He exhaled before waving his hands around while making a impression to me.

“Fine then It’s not like I care anyway” He tried to improvise my voice which received a glare from me. I breathed in deeply before saying.

“Just give me my school clothes” He rolled his eyes at me.

“Fine Princess” He turned to his closet to open it then grabbed my clothes from the closet and threw them at me I caught them with my reflexes.

“Now turn around I need to get changed” I said poker-faced.

“It’s not like I’ve haven’t seen you all you have to do is put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter