Chapter 8- I want to go home

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school day has gone by as everyone was walking out the school Jeong stayed by she had to give in a assignment to a teacher before going home when she felt a hand on her hand and pulled her to the janitor’s closet Jeong was frightened at this but then the light to see…Park Hoon. Jeong glared at him. “What do you want, Hoon?” She snapped at him he looked at her with…sympathy?She couldn’t believe it when she was about to say something he hugged her.

“I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry” he said with teary eyes she was nearly to tears.

“Why? Why did you do iy? Why did you start torturing me?” She asked him he tucked her hair behind her hair before saying.

“I’m so sorry. I really am but every time I bullied you I regretted it instantly and it started to become a habit now I often wonder if I am a monster” Jeong kept shaking her head at this.

“You’re not a monster! You’re a human! And you’ll stay this way! I promise! It’s all my fault that you turned this way “ Hoon shook his head, denying this.

“No it’s not it’s both of our faults…and Kris’” Hoon said with a glare thinking of that guy.

“Please can we forget about him and go back to our normal selves?” Jeong asked him he smiled at her while caressing her cheek.

“Back when we were dating? Back when we had fun? Back when there was no Kris” He asked her joyfully like a little kid going to a theme park. Jeong started to pretend to think.

“I’m not sure let me think about it” She replied he nodded which she chuckled to as she turned away to open the door knob Hoon cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter