Chapter 17- B.AP- One Shot

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N- While reading this can you please listen to B.A.P-One Shot so you get the feels. Thank You. Just play it over and over again till the chapter ends. Bold parts are a sign of !

Once Sehun heard those words he ran towards the living room, Tao following behind. As he went in he saw the rest of EXO crowding around a laptop with a worried face. As EXO looked up to see Sehun and Tao they told them to come over. Sehun and Tao went over when EXO told Sehun to look at the laptop. “ Sehunnie it’s really bad but if you’re prepared to see look at the laptop.” Suho stated, looking at the ground. Sehun took a deep breath before looking at the bright screen. Once he saw the screen he couldn’t talk. He couldn’t even make a single noise. All he did was take a step backwards followed by another and another. On the laptop was a picture of Jeong beaten up pretty badly.

One shot, let me tell you something that you already know.
You just get the rock to me.
You know what O mean?

Suho looked at him sadly and started to talk. “T-There’s also a video we haven’t seen it yet since we were waiting for you to come.” He said facing Sehun. “D-Do you want to watch it? Y-You don’t have to.” Suho continued stuttering. Sehun nodded still in a daze.

“Y-Yeah ok let’s watch it.” Sehun stuttered then walked slowly to the sofa to sit next to the laptop. EXO were shocked at this but followed along.

Gihoeneun han beonppun eoduun gireul georeo
Bicheul barkhyeo martin luther king cheoreom
Get your mind outta the gutter
Silpae ttawiegen ajik neon eoryeo
One shot one chance
Du beoneun eobseo nochiji ma ja junbihae
Hell yeh ne jasinege deombyeo jagajin neol pyeolchyeobwa just do it.

Video

The kidnappers face appeared; his face was covered with a ski mask and looked like he was smirking. He was facing the camera and was about to speak. “If you are watching this video then listen and watch carefully. If you have noticed poor little Jeong is missing for a whole week but don’t worry she’s safe.” He said brightly before glaring at the camera. “If you want to save your precious Jeong there is one way. Money.” And then he showed a clip of Jeong getting ually harassed and beaten by the guy with the ski mask and all EXO can do is watch helplessly.

One shot!
Gulbokhal tenga nareul dulleossan deoche geollyeodeul tenga
Only one shot!
Domangchiji ma dwidoraseoseo duryeoume matseobwa
I sesangi neol oemyeonhandaedo
Ni jasineul jikyeo geuge olbareun taedo
Everybody already know?
Hey shout your voice to the world?

“Please stop.” Jeong begged in the video. The guy smirked through the mask before punching her in the face.

“And what if I don’t? This is your punishment remember?” He said as he went closer to her before saying. “Don’t you remember this?” He asked as he teared her tights nearing her hole before inside of it. Jeong’s fists tightened as she remembered and tensed up. The guy smirked before saying. “So you do remember? Well then you know and remember about Kris then? And what…he did to me.” He said which made Jeong’s eyes widened remembering.

The video stopped following by another of the same guy. “If you want to save your precious Jeong you better find us with at least 10,000,000 won or else I won’t give her back and her.”

End of Video

Kkeuteomneun gil wieseo mulleoseol suneun eobseo
Ooh ooh ooh oohh heundeulliji ma
Hondonui sigan soge nareul gadul sun eobseo
Ooh ooh ooh oohh gihoeneun han beonppuniya

EXO were all shocked at the video they saw. They all couldn’t speak or do anything, when suddenly Sehun stood up.“We have to save her.” Sehun said once he woke up from his nightmare-like daydream.

“And how are we going to do that? We haven’t got 10,000,000 won because SM won’t even pay us even10 won.” Kai said leaning backwards before anyone could say anything a pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter