Bonus Chapter #4- Meeting Kris again in the Cafe and Resturant

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st Person

As I was working I heard the bell to the restaurant so someone has came in. I looked to see the guy who helped me with the bully I looked down so he doesn’t notice me but just my luck he sits on one of my tables. I sighed deeply before going towards his table. He doesn’t notice me until I arrived before I say my “lines” he says something.

“Hey you’re the girl I saved from the bully” He said noticing me I looked down.

“What a coincidence. You really had to be here didn’t you? I thought I made it clear that I never wanted to see you again” I stated facing him once again he smirked at me leaning back on his chair.

“I didn’t know you were here besides I never agreed to what you said.” He said cheekily smirking even more I glared at him intensely.

“Hahaha very funny now shut up and order. The quicker you get out of here the quicker I can get a rest of peace.” I stated. He put his hands up in surrender mode.

“Alright alright can I have bubble tea, please” He asked me I nodded as I wrote it down.

“Sure I’ll be back with your order” I said then left to the kitchen. I gave Dojin the order which he quickly made and I went back to his despicable table. “Here’s your bubble tea now enjoy and leave me alone” I said to him about to leave when he held my left arm.

“Wait.” He said I looked at him as he continued. “Aren’t you going to thank me for yesterday?” He asked me I rolled my eyes.

“Why should I thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter