Chapter 12- Dinner time

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jeong was making her way to the dining room she saw the other EXO members helping out with the table and wanted to also help out. She saw her brother organizing the glasses and went near him she patted his shoulder so he would notice her. He turned around paying attention to what she was going to say. “C-Can I help?” She asked he smiled at her nodding.

“Sure! You can go help Xiumin he’s in the kitchen.” Sehun said pointing towards the kitchen. Jeong nodded and went to the kitchen. She saw Xiumin carrying some plates she tapped his shoulder.

“Your Xiumin right?” She asked just in case she got the wrong person. Xiumin looked up to see Jeong he smiled sweetly up to her.

“Hi your Oh Jeong right? Sehun’s sister. Yeah I’m Xiumin. Is there something you want to ask?” He asked politely which Jeong nodded to.

“Yeah I’m Jeong um Sehun told me that I can help you guys with the table and said that I can help you. Is that alright?” Jeong asked he smiled even more then nodded.

“Sure! Here you can take 3 plates I’ll take 3 plates and then we’ll come back for the rest since there are 13 of us.” He told her while giving her 3 plates. Jeong nodded and carried those 3 plates to the table. She started with the left side while Xiumin did the right. She neatly placed those 3 plates in their right place and went back to the kitchen to get 3 more. When she went back to the dining room she saw Xiumin staring at her as she had a confused look on her face.

“What is it? Do I have something on my face?” She asked him. He chuckled then shook his head.

“No it’s just that when you placed those plates it looked like you are a professional” He stated to which she smirked to.

“Well I am a maid at sky café and restaurant.” She said. Xiumin rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

“Oh yeah I forgot about that” He answered. Jeong chuckled at that before she placed the next 3 plated neatly. When she saw Xiumin carrying the next 4 plates. She knew she was done and saw that the whole table was done even the side dishes and the meal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter