Chapter 26- Seriously Feeling?!

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao was too shocked to move. He felt a wet substance on his top only to realize that its tears. Tao was curious as to why Jeong was like this? How Jeong and Kris knew each other? What did Kris do to make Jeong like this? He didn’t even know. Tao left it alone and started to comfort her.

It was now the next day, Tao tried to forget about what happened with him and Jeong by thinking about Kris he wanted to tell him everything. How he was sorry, how much he wanted to explain everything…just everything you could just imagine. When he heard a ruckus in the kitchen “Why are you still here?” He heard a voice that sounded a bit like Jeong.

“I told you I have some work to do here.” Kris. Tao began to listen.

“No I meant what are you doing in this apartment?” Jeong demanded.

“I-I found out that my apartment is just next door.” He quietly answered but not to quiet for Tao to hear. “Anyway…” He continued. “Tell me. Why are you in a wheelchair?” Kris suddenly asked. The atmosphere suddenly went silent. Silent as the night sky.

“I-I…I can’t…I can’t tell you.” Jeong finally spoke. Tao heard a sigh followed by Kris’ voice.

“And why can’t I? Cause we broke up? Jeong, no matter what I’ll always care for you like 4 years ago when I first met you. Please tell me.” Kris pleaded. Jeong sighed.

“Fine. It was him…Lee Ryeowook. He did this to me.” She silently says. Tao felt a cold silence followed by someone staggering back.

“W-What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter