Chapter 13- After Work and Nightshift

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st Person

I have finally finished that god damn of work. My boss threatened me that I came late again without notice or didn’t come to work without notice he would me then send me off to that horrid man and make me a e. I really hate that man but I have no choice but to do what he says. Since it was night time I have been walking very quickly since there is a lot of danger in the night you never really know I’m walking to EXO’s apartment when I finally arrived in one piece I sighed in relief before opening the door. I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get some water when I saw someone else there. The lights suddenly went on to see my little brother. “You’re late.” He stated as he saw me.

“Well what do you expect? I just did a nightshift because of you” I explained as I drank my glass of water. He stood up after I said this.

“How is this my fault?” He asked me.

“Sehun you didn’t let me go to work so he won’t pay me for working today even though I did a nightshift which is even worse. And it’s your entire fault Sehun! You don’t know how much I need the money especially this week! It’s always your fault! It’s your fault I am getting bullied!Your fault I was tortured!-“ I blurted out then stopped when I realized what I just said and regretted it. “Sehun I didn’t mean-“But I was interrupted by Sehun.

“So it’s all my fault ey? Thanks for the support” And with that he left I mentally and psychically hit myself ‘why did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter