Chapter 22- Jeong tells D.O.

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeong looked up at him when she went in realization. “Really? And why would YOU are about me out of everyone in this apartment hmm?” Jeong said, trying to act as she normally does. Tao looked at her sadly.

“I don’t know.” He replied. Jeong scoffed before looking away.

“If you don’t have anything else to say can you take me back to the living room?” She asked him, trying to not look at him.

“Please can you at least promise me?” He pleaded. Jeong sighed.

“What the point in promising when you can’t keep them?” She told him, finally looking up at him. He looked at her sadly before nodding.

“I see.” He said finally carrying Jeong back downstairs to her wheelchair and pretended to be okay. Pretending nothing happened, Tao went back to the living room and pretend he wasn’t affected at all.

It was now night time. Jeong was still downstairs, starring at the night sky. “You’re still awake?” A sudden voice said. Jeong looked over to see…

...

...

...

...

...
...
... Do Kyungsoo. She suddenly felt worried when she noticed they were alone. “Y-Yeah. I couldn’t sleep. What about you?” Jeong asked. D.O. walked over to her and grabbed a seat next to her.

“Me too.” He replied also looking at the night sky before sighing. Jeong secretly looked over to D.O. before knowingthat right now is the right time.

“Kyungsoo....” She trailed off. D.O. looked over to her humming in res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter