Chapter 19- The Truth Reveals

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun…I want to find my biological family.” Sehun was shocked as he heard the seriousness in her voice.

“W-What?” Sehun asked shocked.

“I…I want to find my real family. I have been thinking about it for a while and when I went back to the orphanage I heard the social workers talking about my biological family. Th-They said I had 2 older brothers. The reason why I went to adoption was because they didn’t want a third child an-and if they did then they wanted me as a boy. I-I want to know more about them Sehun and my brothers!I will always think about you as a brother but I need your help to find my biological family.” Jeong explained. Sehun thought…thinking about how Jeong needed at least knowing about her family so Sehun looked up at her and nodded.

“Okay.” Jeong looked at him surprised.

“R-Really?” She asked him just to be clear. He smiled at her.

“Of course. You need to anyway. You deserve it after all the hell you went through. Besides you should know about you real family.” Sehun explained. Jeong was nearly in tears as she jumped onto Sehun, Sehun was shocked at this.

“Oh thank you so much Sehun! You don’t know how important this is for me.” Jeong said gratefully. Sehun smiled.

“I will do anything for my noona. When you get out of this hospital tomorrow how about I’ll take you to the orphanage and we’ll find out some information about your biological family.” Sehun said which Jeong agreed to.

The next day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter