Chapter 15- Time skip to Sehun's Death Anniversary

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later

It was now the day. The day Jeong was dreading for. Her foster parents’ death anniversary. 2 days ago Jeong begged her brother for her to go back to her own home which he finally agreed to. She was now wearing a black blouse with a black skirt, some black tights and for shoes black heels. This: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=174046278 Jeong like every year went to their grave. When she reached to the graveyard she instantly fell towards the ground when she was in front of her foster parents’ and cried hard and as always wished for them to come back.

In EXO’s apartment


Suho walked into the dining room to see the rest of EXO and decided to tell the rest of EXO what he heard. “Hey guys I have to tell you something important.” Suho said getting straight to the point everyone in EXO paid attention towards their leader Suho took a deep breath then continued. “The CEO, Lee Sooman called me he told me that he heard that a girl who was a student in the university 2 years ago she committed suicide cause of the university I was thinking since it is her death anniversary and out of respect. I think we should visit her grave.” Suho suggested. EXO nodded.

“Sure! It might help us even more. The quicker we finish this quest the more we can explore Jungnang District.” Chen stated which everyone agreed on.

As EXO arrived to the graveyard they finally found the girl who committed suicide grave. They set the flowers they bought before coming there when they set their flowers they heard a women’s voice. “Oh what a shock I never imagined anyone being here.” They all turned around to see a older women probably around her 40’s. She smiled kindly at the group before walking forward towards the grave. “Kang Tiffany died at the age of 18 used to go to Jungnang University. She got bullied and was tortured by the teachers I didn’t even notice then…she committed suicide. She had no friends and I didn’t even know. I was such a bad parent.” And she started to cry. EXO comforted her until he stopped crying.

“Now tell us about her” Suho said getting straight to the point.

When the girl’s mum told them everything to do with the university and Tiffany they were about to go when they heard a familiar voice listening to everything she was saying.

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter