Chapte 24- He's Back

Sehun's Adopted Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O. and Jeong were talking about basically anything when the conversation turned into family. “I’m so sorry that I wasn’t there through your life please forgive and our family. I’m so sorry that you were given up for adoption.” He said nearly in tears. Jeong hugged him immediantly.

“Please. That’s the past. Let’s just think of the present okay? And focus on the future.” D.O. replied with a nod and they went back to talking about whatever.

With EXO

EXO were shopping when they noticed a bubble tea restaurant. Sehun looked at it absorbedly before getting his leaders attention. “Yah Suho. Can we get a bubble tea please?” He asked while doing aegyo. Suho surrendered.

“Fine.” He said dully, knowing that he was paying. EXO cheered at this as they were heading towards the restaurant. As they went inside the restaurant they noticed a familiar looking figure only to find out he looked different now since he now had white hair.

“K-Kris.” Tao said shocked. Kris turned around so EXO could see the rest of his face, he looked their way when his eyes widened.

“Guys…” He trailed off. Everyone in EXO ran up to him hugging the life out of him except Tao. He stayed at his place knowing that Kris is angry at him. Tao slowly walked towards them, seeing how happy Kris was and the rest of the group. When Kris noticed his appearance he glared.

“Kris…” Tao trailed off.

“What do you want?” Kris demanded. Tao sighed looking down.

“Nothing. I’m glad you’re back though.” Tao answered qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter