Freaked

Barely breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'You don't need the textbook,' Sehun murmured in my ear from his stool beside me. 

'Sehun!' I whispered, with side eyes.

'EunJi has no idea, does she?' he continued with a sly grin. 

'We are not talking about this,' I stated adamantly, burying my fiery face in my hands. He chuckled.

'Good afternoon,' Ms Kim greeted us from the front of the class, setting a large piece of wood on an easel. 'Today we are going to create visual art using nails.' On the board was a profile of a woman created with various oxidized nails pounded into the wood at different depths and angles to create a three-dimensional work of art. I was fascinated by the technique - the way the nails created the slope of her cheekbone and tilt of her nose. 

'I've laid out boxes of nails for you to work with. You can each select a plank of wood and a hammer to get started.'

'I can guarantee I'll have a purple thumb by the end of this assignment,' I commented, turning towards Sehun. He nodded, not looking at me. 

We retrieved the supplies from the front of the classroom. I was considering what I wanted to create while filling my bowl with nails. 

When I got back to the stool, Sehun had the hammer balanced in his hand - examining it like he'd never seen one before. He ran his eyes over it, appearing a million miles away.

'Sehun?' I sat down and tilted my head towards him to look up at his face. 'Sehun, are you okay?'

He was pale and wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter