Freaked

Barely breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS READY TO burst with whatever it was she needed to tell me when I saw her the next morning. She was seriously glowing. But the first thing she did was swat me across the shoulder. 

'Hey,' I hollered. 'What was that for?'

'For going to Kai's party and starting up the gossip chain when you let him drive you home.'

'Oh.' I shrank guiltily. 'It wasn't a big deal. Nothing happened.'

'I know that, but people in this school are stupid. If you don't want them talking about you, don't do something that will make them talk.'

'It doesn't matter,' I said with a shrug. 'They'll talk about me even if I stand still all day.'

EunJi laughed. 'You're probably right.'

'Are we done with this?' I questioned, slightly annoyed. 'Are you going to tell me about your week, or what?'

EunJi didn't hold back. What she couldn't fit in before our first class she continued with at lunch. I don't think Sehun was all that thrilled to hear her talking about his brother. He finally said something about needing to talk to his coach before the next period. I was pretty sure he just needed to escape. 

'I'll see you in Art.' He departed with a kiss on my cheek.

'What's with him?' EunJi asked, noting his sudden need to leave. 

'EunJi-ah, you're dating his brother. Don't you think it's kind of weird for him?'

She shrugged as if she hadn't considered it before. 'I guess. I don't know.' When she'd ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter