F-Valentine's Day

Barely breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I blinked my eyes open, the chiming ringing in my ear. The room was dark, and I could feel the weight of Sehun's arm around my waist. There was a beep, then silence. I started to close my eyes again, sleep pulling me under. The chiming started back up. My eyes shot open. 

I rolled over and picked up my phone from the nightstand. Without looking to see who it was, I answered, 'Hello?'

'Where are you?' my mother demanded in a panic. 

I sat up, jolted awake by her desperation. My sudden movement disturbed Sehun, but he just rolled over and remained asleep. 

'What?' I tried to register what was going on.

'Where the are you? Why aren't you home?'

'I'm at EunJi's,' I replied, my heart racing. She was so upset. I tried to remember if I'd told her - but knew I had. Doubt coursed through me anyway. 'Remember she had the party tonight?'

'You don't want to live with me any more, do you?' she cried. I knew she was drunk; her words weren't forming properly, but I was too shocked to make sense of why she was saying this. 

I felt Sehun move beside me but my back was towards him as I sat on the edge of the bed, tears forming in my eyes.

'You hate me. I know it.' She'd reached the point of hysterics. 'That's why you never sleep here. You're going to leave me too, aren't you?' I gasped at the agony in her voice, a tear escaping down my cheek.

'Hyun-a, what are you doing?' I heard in the background. 'Who are you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter