Running away 6/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Jung POV

"Oppa, have you seen that girl before? She kept glaring at me, it was really scary."

"Yeah, she comes to almost every one of our fan meets but has never told us her name until now.  I didn't even know they were sisters. They hardly came together.  Always saw them separately."

 "Hmm, that's strange..." 

"Don't worry too much, sis. It's probably nothing." He reassured me.

"Yeah, okay." I shrugged the issue off and walked home with him.

 

 ------

"What on earth is that?" Jungshin oppa scrutinised at the puppy in my arms.

"It's a dog. Are you blind?" I remarked and Jonghyun oppa gave me a sharp swat on the .

"Don't be rude. I think he has eyes. I think." 

"Hey!" Jungshin pouted at Jonghyun and faked tears. 

"You have good taste in dogs, this one's pretty cute." Minhyuk said from the side, reaching out to pet the shy canine whom Jonghyun had identified as a 'Cavalier King Charles spaniel' (he probably ripped that weird name off the Internet). 

The pup hid away, ducking away from all the hands.

"Looks like he doesn't like you already."I teased, and Minhyuk just poked his tongue out. 

"Well see about that."

"Guys! Dinner's been ready since half an hour ago! Can you move your conversation from the door to the table?" My brother shouted from the dining table and the members and I apologised as we rushed to the table. I chased the pup away into my room, not wanting Yonghwa to find out about it yet.

Dinner was a slow process, Yonghwa oppa feeding me every scoop of rice and despicable vegetables and minced meat. I refused to open my mouth after 5 spoons of that horrible veg.

"Open. Your. Mouth. Jung Yoo Jung." He said sternly.

I shook my head defiantly.

He waited till I swallowed my food and then lifted me up, smacking my twice before settling me down gently on his lap.

"Just listen to hyung, Yoo Jung-ah." Minhyuk commented.

I opened my mouth slightly and he continued feeding me, doing weird things with the spoon like aeroplanes and stuff. I was embarrassed,  but the others seemed to have proud big brother looks on their faces so I went along with it.

"Good job, you finished the last spoon. How about dessert?" Yonghwa oppa rubbed my back affectionately. 

"Hmmmm, ice cream?"

"Anything for my princess. Jungshin-ah,  take the ice cream from the fridge." 

My face turned red.

"Too embarrassing huh? You'll get used to it. It's only a week anyways. I'm spending my time wisely." I rolled my eyes and huffed.

----

The five of us sat in the living room sharing one tub of ice cream.

"Yonghwa hyung."

"Yes, Minhyuk-ie?"

"Can we keep a dog? Yoo Jung brought one home just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter