Tired pt.2/2

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wakey wakey, Jung-ie." 

Someone shook me up gently, but I refused to wake up. "Five more minutes..." 

"Breakfast will get cold. Come on." He peeled the covers off mercilessly.

He carried me like baby, with one hand supporting my bottom and the other my back, all the way to the dining table. 

This had to be Jonghyun oppa, since the rest were too weak to do this.

"I'm still tired..." I whined, stuffing my face into his shoulder. His natural scent was calming, enough for me to fall asleep again.

"Hey!" He smacked my bottom lightly, and seated me on the chair. "Eat. The rest have schedules so they're long gone."

"Maybe because you're the most unpopular member?"

"Yah!"

---

After some playful bickering, we finished breakfast. I was now more awake, thankfully, my headache was long gone, and I was full. I felt great. That moment was shortlived.

Right after I finished eating, Jonghyun went to clear the dishes, but not before ordering me to say where I was. 

Whenever he wanted to lecture people it was usually at the closest place two people could sit, and since we were both already sitting here, I knew he would want to have a serious talk, mostly about what happened yesterday.

I entwined my fingers together and tapped the wooden floor boards with my feet anxiously. 

Maybe, he'll let it go. Hopefully, he'll let it go. Please, let it go.

Before I knew it, he had taken his seat in front of me. I looked up, pleading with my puppy eyes.

"Oppa... please let it slide this once?" I begged, raising a finger. "Just give me one chance! I promise I won't do it again!"

"Save it, Jung-ie. You know I won't let you off so easily." He replied coldly, causing me to pout.

"Oppa!" I huffed, crossing my arms in defeat. Nothing I did would change his mind at this point, though that didn't mean I was happy with this arrangement. 

"Yah, I know you're upset, but we're doing this because you can't neglect your health no matter how busy you are. You scared the crap out of all of us; Minhyuk even wanted to send you to the hospital! The fans, too, were very worried." He said, lightly massaging my scalp. 

Suddenly, he stopped.

"Wait, it's not as if you didn't have enough time to sleep so what exactly were you doing last night?" He questioned, and I turned my head the other way, resting my cheek against the wooden table.

"Jung Yoojung. I'm talking to you, miss." He slapped my shoulder lightly, so I turned to face him.

"What?" I whined, rubbing the sore spot. 

"Answer me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter