LOTJ 2/2

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I realised it'a a habit of mine to put 'oppa' in front of the all the older ones so let me try to remove that...comment which way is better please!

Sohyun's POV

I woke up to the sound of Saeron yelping.

Immediately I shot up, my movement causing Jin to wake up as well.

"Mian, oppa. Didn't want to startle you like that." I whispered, and he went back to sleep.

I craned my neck to look at what was going on. 

Saeron was refusing to get the bandages changes because it hurt, and N looked like he was really frustrated.

"Saeron-ah, before we wake up the rest, just let oppa put the ointment on unless you want to get spanked again. Your hands need to heal." N said, his voice hinting that she'd better stop whining because he ain't that happy.

"But it hurts~" She pouted cutely, and I continued to stare at them.

"Trust oppa, okay? I promise the pain will feel like nothing." N tried.

'Okay..." she put out her hands and he gently unwrapped the bandage, applying the ointment to her hands.

"What'cha lookin' at?" Jin mumbled sleepily, poking me with his toe. He turned to see the pair of siblings.

"Ah, are you jealous? Do you want to get injured as well?"

"No, I just happened to catch that scene. The only thing I'm jealous of is that her brother isn't some sleepy head like you." I poked my tongue out at him and he got up. 

"Sleep more, Princess." He mumbles, hugging me from behind and pulling me to lie down. 

The position was so comfortable, I felt sleep washing over me like the waves crashing nearby. 

A little more sleep couldn't hurt, right? 

----

Turns out, a little sleep hurts really badly.

"Yah! Lee Taemin!"

 I chased around the said idiot.

Not only did he not wake us up for breakfast, he lied that we weren't hungry and ATE OUR SHARE. I SWEAR THAT PIECE OF SH-

"Calm down, Princess." Jin rubbed my back, shoving a piece of fish in my mouth. 

Why does it taste so good I no longer feel angry?

No, I must avenge my breakfast! 

But it tastes so good!

The inner conflict is real.

"Erm...is she okay?" Minho pointed at me. 

"Yeah, just inner thoughts. Don't worry about it." Jin said, all too familiar with my thought battle.

"Yah, we're going to look for fruits inland, so can you tell your thoughts to calm down? We need Sohyun." Jin teased and I glared at him. 

"Let's see who gets more edible fruits in 3, 2, 1, GO!" The PD blew the whistle and I ran into the forest.

---

"Yah! Wait for me!" I rolled my eyes and slowed down so Jin could catch up.

"Is that even edible?" I pointed at a funny  looking fruit. It looked like a durian, but less spiky.

"It should be... let's just put it in here first." We threw a few inot our bag and continued finding more.

"Why is there a pineapple in the middle of nowhere?" I yanked it up and threw it in the bag.

"Wow, someone's very strong, eh?" Jin complimented.

"Stronger than you." I teased.

"I was actually being nice. How could you pay me back this way!" He raised his voice in a joking manner.

"Really? What I meant is, oppa, you are the strongest person on earth and I'm so proud of you for that! " In case you didn't notice the heavy sarcasm.

He rolled his eyes and we got back to hunting fruit.

"Here fruity fruity, come to me." He called out.

I burst out laughing, and so did the camera man.

"What on earth are you trying to do, oppa? Fruits aren't like animals; they can't move!" I said in between my giggles. 

"Just you wait." He said, narrowing his eyes.

A few seconds later, a small hard object fell on my head.

Instead of rushing to me to check if I was okay, he rushed to the thing that bounced off.

"Told you it'll work. Look, a passion fruit." He waved ithe in front of my face and I snorted.

----

After the tiring competition (where Team Yonghwa and Team Minho realised the fruits they picked were mostly inedible and that they can pick fruits to live), it was a close fight between N's team and ours, which we won by one fruit. That stupid passion fruit. 

"It'a not stupid since it helped us win." Jin smirked in a cocky manner.

"How-"

"You think outloud."

How can I be so dumb as to reveal my deepest thoughts outlou-

"Your doing it again."

! How can I be so careless?!

"Did you just curse?" 

"A-ani.."

"You know lying makes it worst right? What did I say about cursing?"

"Erm..." I looked down in embarrassment. 

Luckily, the rest were chatting and did not notice what was going on.

"We'll discuss this later."

As soon and the prize was given out (two extra snorkels and a net!), Jin excused us for a 'chat'. 

Yoojung looked at me knowingly. She probably figured out what was going to happen judging by Jin's solemn expression. She gave me a 'good luck!' before I followed behind.

"Look, I really don't want to spank you for a small thing, but please be more careful. We're on screen, hmm?" He said, after a long awkward silence.

I sighed in relief. "Arraso, I'll try to be more careful with my words, oppa." 

"Remind me to soap your mouth when we get back."

And that relief was short lived. At least I didn't get a spanking. 

"Let's find a tree branch or something while we're here. I might be able to teach you to carve something out of it."

----

 Saeron and N followed along (and the camera man) as we walked deeper into the forest.

The other two pairs went diving for sea food instead, while we searched for fruits and hopefully, crabs or even chicken. 

We were not disappointed.

"Oppa, there's something moving in the bushes..." I nudged N lightly and pointed at a few bushes, which were shaking softly. 

"Maybe it's just the breeze."

It shook again, as if on cue.

"Jin, there's something there." He said, finally believing me.

"Huh?" He moved slowly and told N to go to the other side to ensure it couldn't escape.

Before they could do so, however, the chicken ran. 

I sprinted, carefully avoiding branches and roots while chasing the chicken on the uneven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter