A new friend 4/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

Morning came too fast. Way too fast.

Even though Jin oppa let me sleep in since I came home late, he still had a schedule at about 12, so he only let me sleep till 10.

"Sohyun-ah, wake up. Wash up and eat breakfast. We'll discuss this later." He said, walking into the room and folding my blankets.

"Thanks oppa." I said, and he just smiled.

As always, breakfast was delicious. Potato salad was great, especially the artificial bacon bits that tasted salty yet nice.

"Sohyun fighting!" The rest cheered me on as I forced a weak smile. The food I just ate didn't seem to settle well in my stomach. 

 Jin oppa looked at his watch before taking a seat on my chair. He sat me down on his lap. "Yah, why do you keep doing this kind of things? Is it the age of rebellion?" He asked, and I nodded.  "Yep."

He sighed. "I don't have much time now since breakfast took long than expected, but I'm going to drop you off with BTOB since I know Minhyuk hyung can take care of you well, and Cnblue are having a tour right now." 

My eyes widened. "A-ani! I don't want to go there!" 

"You think I like the arrangement either? To think I'll leave you with the very guy that snuck out with you last night... Just don't cause trouble. Minhyuk hyung is a hard spanker so DO NOT get on his bad side AGAIN. Or I'll do something about it."

"Neh oppa..take care and pick me up as early as you can."

Jin oppa chuckled at my response. 

"It won't be so bad."

----

The BTOB members were fun and inviting, but there was this ominous feeling. The rain just got heavier, the clouds turning black, the sky dark as night. We were just watching TV when a news flash popped up. 

Bangtan Boys, a group under Big Hit entertainment, has been reported to be in a car crash with an incoming taxi which swerved off course due to the heavy rain...

Feeling that something was going to go wrong. Something was going to happen. Something bad.  Something I couldn't handle.

Something that kept me up at night. Something that has haunted me almost every night for the past 14 years. Something I've tried so hard to hide but all resurfaced in just a small tiny pendant...

Memories. I hate it. How I cannot forget about my parents even though it happened quite a while back. How that same fear is slowly eating me from inside out, tempting to steal that fire from my eyes. The spark. The glow. 

But I feel weak. I feel-

Wait, is this how an anxiety attack feels like? My palms started sweating, my body shaking, but not that evidently. My breath became shaky as well, and I blinked hard to get the tears to stop. No, this isn't happening! It isn't! 

"Sohyun ah, are you okay?" Changsub oppa placed a hand on my forehead, but I slapped it away. No, no, get away. Go away. Where's Jin oppa? Is he safe? Will he go just like my parents? Will he? What if- No, don't think about it! What if he gets injured? What if he gets hurt? Who will take care of me? What will happen? What if-

My heartbeat had gone from crazy to just plain erratic, jumping up and down, and all I could think of was about Jin oppa. Will he go like they did?

"Sohyun-ah, listen to me. I know you're feeling scared, but there's no need to worry. You're safe here. Jin will be safe as well. The car accident was only minor, and both parties did not sustain heavy injuries." Minhyuk oppa comforted, and I just collapsed into his arms.

"What will happen when he's gone?" I said in a tiny voice, after quite some time of being wrapped in his warm embrace.

"Don't worry about it. Cherish the moments with him from now on then. What can you do when he's gone? He won't be happy if he sees you frowning, right? He might even come back down and spank you!" Another voice piped, which I guess was probably Ilhoon oppa. I didn't know they could be so wise.  

"We'll be here for you as well, Sohyun. There's no need to be afraid of anything.  Live in this moment. Be happy of what you have right now and remember it. Then, you'll have no regrets. Take the chances, make risks, but of course take slight precaution as well." Everyone's mouth hung open after hearing Sungjae oppa's speech. We looked at him, and he just stared as if nothing happened. 

"B-but I still feel scared..." I mumbled softly, tears spilling out.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." Peniel oppa said, and I felt slightly relieved.

My phone started buzzing, and I checked the caller ID. it was Jin oppa.

"Oppa! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Is there anything-"

"Relax,  Sohyun. I'm fine. Perfectly fine. It wasn't a major crash, so the only thing that ended up injured was the van. Do you need me to take a picture for proof?"

I sighed in relief. At least he's okay. 

"I think I'll be fine. Thanks oppa. You're not leaving me here right?"

"Yeah, just wait for about 8 more hours."

"See you then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter