Lies

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

"You'd better not be lying to me, Kim Sohyun." Jungkook oppa looked at me sternly.

I shuddered; it wasn't usual that he was so serious.

"Ani oppa, I'm not lying." Stealing was bad, but some mean bullies from my school knew about our relationship and decided to take advantage of it. They won't stop mocking or hurting me if I didn't do as they say. I thought I could satisfy them just this once so they'll leave me alone.

Flashback

"Look at this pretty face, wouldn't want it scratched, right?" Jess said in a mocking tone.

I was cornered at a secluded area of the school just because I refused to steal my brother's underwear for them to fangirl about.

"What if BTS oppas got worried? We can't hurt her." Chris said.

"Then we hit her where they can't see, idiot. Besides, she cares too much about them, right? She wouldn't want them to see her in pain. It'll break their poor hearts." She said in mock pity.

 

After that incident, I'd rather do as she said then suffer or even worst, make my brothers suffer.

 

"Yah, stealing is a very bad thing. You could go to jail. Are you even listening?" Jungkook flicked my forehead.

"Hey! Don't do that. It hurts. I know oppa, bye. Good night." I escaped his room, his favourite snap back under my shirt.

-----

"Hyung! Have you seen my snap back?  It's missing!" Jungkook whined to Rap Monster oppa. I peeked through the small cracking between my oppa's room door and its hinges.

"Don't you have a lot of them? What is one to you?" Rap monster asked, slightly annoyed.

"But it's my favourite one!" Jungkook whined, and I felt a tinge of guilt.

"Haven't seen it, buddy. Cheer up, I'm sure you'll find it." Rap Monster oppa patted his head. Jungkook grumbled.

I huffed a sigh of relief.

My heart stopped momentarily as I turned away. Taehyung oppa was right in front of my face.

"What on earth are you doing? Are you spying on them?"

"Ani, oppa. Just...wanted to ask Jungkook oppa about something but it seems like he's busy..." I chuckled in an awkward manner, hoping he hadn't noticed the fact that I was outright lying to him.

"Right..." Just as he was about to continue, Jin oppa called us to breakfast. 

I hurried to the table to avoid further questioning.

 

After breakfast, Jimin oppa dragged me to my room. 

"What's this?" He pointed at the snap back poking out of my ped school bag.

"E-erm it's for a...good luck?"

"And why would you need luck?"

"I have a test today?" 

"What test? Why didn't you tell us earlier? You know math is your weakest subject!"

"Calm down oppa, I'll do fine. I have luck." I pointed at the hat.

"Well, as long as you asked him..." He looked at me and a chill ran down my spine.

"N-neh..."

I zipped out my bag and headed out.

 

"What happened? Why would Jimin-ie want to be alone. With you. In your room? This is strange..." Rap Monster oppa questioned.

"Erm...nothing much...just stuff about school?"

"Sure..." He narrowed his eyes at me. "Nah, you're lieing."

I tried to go for a diversion, telling him it's late and we should get going, but he just gave me two sharp swats on my rear and told me not to stray off topic. I know he was starting to get angry.

I looked around for any sign of Jimin. Nope, no sign. Proceed with lie number 4.

"He asked for my grades..." He looked at me, nodding, gesturing for me to continue. "It was a math test. I did quite well, surprisingly." I immediately regretted using math as a subject choice. That would make my lie way to obvious. BTS oppas knows that my math and that me doing well for a test is close to none.

"And you didn't tell us about the test? Show me your paper."

"I left it in school, oppa." I faked a smile.

"Okay, your classes ends at 3 today, so I will pick you up from your classroom, and it better be there. Understood?"

"Yes sir." I replied, heart panicking.

How on EARTH am I going to show him a test that never existed?!

---------

"Oh my gosh, is that my kook-ie's hat? Oh. My. Gosh!!!" Jess was squealing loudly.

Too bad we were in a secluded, soundproof, recording room or the entire school would be able to hear her piercing squeals.

And rescue me from this.

"Now that you've got what you want, stop messing with me."

Chris just laughed as if it was the stupidest thing on earth. Jess joined in. 

"You think we'll just let you go? Like that? After you've proved to be a great source of Intel? Now if I know where you stay, I know where my BTS stays too! I could even fake as your best friend so I can meet them!"

I took deep breathes and reminded myself that punching people is wrong and I shouldn't stoop down to their level.

"What? You think I'll let you?!"

"Oh of course! You won't want to see your poor oppa's favourite hat in shreds, right? I'll give you until the end of today to decide."

With that, she took off along with Chris, strutting proudly.

I slumped against the wall.

 

------

"Jess! Wait!" I called out to the bully.

"Oh look it's that scum! So have you decided?"

"Yeah...but you have to bring that hat to make sure that you didn't rip it."

"Fine fine. I'll do it, since I'm so generous. You will bring me to your house tomorrow. With all of them there." With that, she strutted off.

 

When class ended, true to his word, Rap Monster oppa was waiting for me outside the classroom.

Many fans surrounded him and he asked them about a surprise test. Which of course, they wouldn't know of since it doesn't exist.

While he was thanking them, I tried to slip out of the classroom. Tried to. He caught me.

  "Oh look my sister's here! Nice meeting you all, bye!"

I could imagine the shock on their faces. Besides Chris and Jess whom have found out about our relationship when they realised the Jungkook that sent me to class every morning wasn't a fake, no one else knew.

  "And you have some explaining to do." He grabbed my hand and led me near the school gates where we usually waited for the others.

"Oppa...not here...people are taking photos..." I pleaded.

"Ani, I thought we promised that we would never keep things from each other. D.O told me everything." He replied, squeezing my hand.

"Wait what?"

"He was there, in the recording booth practising when he heard you guys."

"Sorry..."

"Why didn't you tell us? About anything?"

"You guys have a crazy schedule and now's your only break time. I didn't want to spoil it for you. You deserved it. I'm just a burden."

"Wait what? Did I hear that correctly?" Jungkook piped in out of no where, along with the other members who were still students.

"She says she's feels like she's a burden to us." Taehyung repeated.

"What do you think we should do? To prove our love for her?" Jimin tapped his chin in deep thought.

"Oh no....oppa~ don't do this to me..." I whined.

"Three! Two! One! KIM SO HYUN SARANGHAEYO~~~~~" The four crazy people screamed at the top of their lungs an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter