Tired pt.1

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a my first fansign.

We were told that we would usually hold fansigns together  (unless we had other schedules) because it was convenient for the company. 

After starring in 'Moon Embracing the Sun", surprisingly, I had received enough recognition to star in another drama called 'Angry Mom' and a music video with Xiumin oppa. I wouldn't consider myself popular, but at least more people know me now.

I drummed my fingers against the car window nervously, trying to keep calm. I was so excited/nervous that I just couldn't sleep. All that did was leave me super tired.  The nervousness still had not gone away.

"Nervous?" Yonghwa squeezed beside me, as the other members filled up the rest of the seats.

"N-no..." I lied, not wanting to seem weak.

"Lies." He flicked my forehead. "When will you learn?" 

"Learn to read through people's lies? Hopefully soon, so I can flick your forehead too."

"You couldn't reach it even if you wanted to, shortie." He stuck out his tonguchildishly.

I glared at him, turning to face the window instead.

"Yah, don't be nervous. I'm sure the fans will love you." He my hair, making me feel even more sleepy.

"Did you even rest last night?"

"Not really..." I muttered. 

"Rest now, then." 

I was tempted to, but naps in the car was for children, so I shook my head. 

"It's okay, I'll be fine."

"Sleep." He pushed my head onto his shoulder, keeping his hand on too of my head so I couldn't get up.

I rolled my eyes. 

---

After he fell asleep, I took out my phone to snap stupid pictures of him. Then, I played games to keep awake, telling myself that I shouldn't fall asleep. 

Time flew by quickly, and we were there in no time.

"We're here, kid." 

I acted as if I'd been asleep the entire time. 

"Hmm? Okay..." I stretched, following him out.

---

The after effects of lack of sleep had started to catch up. I had been awake for at least 24 hours now, and I felt really lethargic.

I even had to hold onto him to walk properly. I couldn't coordinate my feet since I just felt like shutting down. The pounding in my head only made things worst.

"Are you okay?" He touched my forehead.

"You look sick...your forehead is pretty warm too."

"I'll be fine." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter