Running away 1/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya!Jung yoo jung, meet me after class. " an enraged Mr.suho called out, eyebrows scrunching up, tempted to throw the marker in his hand at the said girl's head.

"Still trying to spike mr suho huh?" Yoo jung's table mate, soohyun,said casually.

It was such a common thing these few weeks, where everyday she would not hand in homework, not listen in class ir even launch a scrunched-homework-paper assault on the poor teacher just to irritate him. He even sent her for counselling, which she obviously did not bother attend . He still had no idea why their teacher was still so paranoid over it.

Yoo jung couldn't care less though, continuing to do anything that could spike her teacher. Anyone would think that she was a spoiled brat,but in fact she's just a lonely orphan with a brother and 3 mates of his band,who were like her real and only family. Her brother is none other than Jung Yong hwa, leader of CNBLUE. They had promotions so frequent since their recent hit "can't stop" and she has been doing everything and anything in her power just to get her brothers' attention. They were all so busy, they sometimes even forgot to buy the poor girl dinner or go for her jam band mini concerts. She was so upset with their lack of attention that she started to rebel.

But the boys,only in their early 20s,know nothing about parenthood. They just think it's a puberty thing.

Yoo jung casually placed on leg over the other, revealing her ankle socks. Her teacher clenched his fist, but continued teaching for the sake of the rest of his class.

**Ring** CLASS IS OVER

"Okay class, you guys can go now. Yoo jung, I want to see you." She shrugged coolly and made her way to her teacher. "What? If there's nothing important, I'm going." She rolled her eyes.

"Yah, yoo jung, you seem so...different. You were just a good student with straight A's like 3 weeks ago and there's 180 degree transformation in you? What's wrong, yoo jung?" He asked gently.His caring side showed, and yoo jung even felt a slight twist of envy in her heart. His brothers are lucky to have such a caring brother, she thought.

 However, after gaining back her rebelliousness, she remarked," Nothing, I don't need a doctor. I thought you only excelled in teaching? Now you're a doctor too? Psh, sure." The older one just sighed. The only reason he hasn't called her brother for weeks was because he was good friends with his brother, and knew he would have been really busy these few weeks. He even disciplined her in his stead once(not forgetting sehun and Kai ,who were also involved. She was like a little sister to him in some way.

Still,he knew that all her rebelliousness had to come to an end.

He picked up his phone and called her brother.

"Hey yonghwa hyung, sorry to bother you but-" He placed his phone on the desk, speaker mode, so that yoo jung could hear him.

Instinctively, she reached for the "end call" button.

Unfortunately for her, her oppa had quick reflexes. He scooped the phone up before her hand could reach it.

"Yah!" He scolded, before continuing the conversation with yonghwa.

"I heard something, is this about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter