Running away 4/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOO JUNG POV

"Okay, so let's get on with this plan..." Yonghwa oppa trailed off as my eyes fluttered open. We were now back at home.

"Oh good you're awake. We were just...discussing. Come sit here." He gestured to the empty seat beside him on the couch.

I crawled over to him from the end of the couch. I was still drained from all the earlier activities, so I rested my sleepy head on his shoulders, almost nodding off again.

He tapped me lightly but I knew it was a warning. I sat up with my hands holding my head up.

"So, we have decided, due to your childish behaviour..." he paused, and I tried to figure out why this was so familiar. Oh, right. Isn't this what Luhan oppa said to Sehun before-

"We are going to make you a kid." Sigh....

"Is it going to be as bad as Sehun's?" I asked. Even though this wasn't surprising, I was still shocked that they actually wanted to do it. Like legit.

"Yes and no. Anyway, the rules are that you can only wear what we tell you to wear which will most probably be dresses-"

"But why?! Dresses? Really?"

"Let me speak. And yes, really, dresses, because I remembered you loved them when you were...five? Other than that, all other rules apply. "

"Why can't you just...ground me longer?"

"It's not effective. Oh, and on top of that, you have 2 spankings every night for three days, AND you are to act like a kid for a week." Jonghyun folded his arms.

"Even in school?!" My eyes widened. No way!

"Yes. I will personally deliver you your lunch and feed you for the next 7 days."   Minhyuk smirked. What on earth?!

 "Can we please not go out then? Please? I don't want to embarrass myself...with all the cameras and fans and stalkers around..." I shuddered.

Everyone paused to look at Yonghwa oppa. He was thinking really hard.

"We will still go out, but we won't feed you apart from when you're in school. Promise. But, you still need to hold one of our hands at all times. Okay?" Yonghwa relented slightly.

I thought of rebelling but I didn't want to get into more trouble, so I nodded. 

"Great. Your week starts now. Go change. I took out some dresses that we had in the cupboards. They're on your bed." 

I quickly ran and got changed into the dress. It was a yellow sun dress with some small flower design. Honestly, it didn't look that bad. I was really relieved my brother didn't make me wear something more embarrassing. 

I came out and Yonghwa was smiling so bright his teeth were blinding my eyes.

"What's all the fuss? I'm just wearing a dress..." His smile didn't disappear. Even the rest were smiling. I frowned and proceeded to put on my sneakers.

"Nothing. Minhyuk-ah, go rest in your room. We will buy you food, okay?" He ruffled his hair. Minhyuk nodded and headed to his room.

"Wait! Yoojung-ah, you can't tie your shoelaces, remember? Let oppa do it." Jungshin caught sight of my tieing my shoes.

He crouched down and gently grabbed the laces and tied them carefully. After that, he swung me up, one hand under my arms, the other under my bottom so he was carrying me.

I immediately started kicking him. "What are you doing?! Put me down!"

"Hey, no tantrums. On that thought though, you're really acting like a kid..." He swatted my twice as a warning. 

I rolled my eyes but stopped kicking, instead just burying my face in his neck to avoid further embarrassment. 

He carried me all the way down to the car, even after I insisted five year olds could walk on their own. He claimed it will 'tire me out'. I gave up with his logic after that.

Suho and Lay oppa joined us in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter