A new friend 8/8

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sohyun POV

"Isn't she cute?"

"Yeah..."

I slowly opened my eyes, taking in my surroundings.

I was at a foreign location; looks like someone's house, and there were 5 guys staring at me. Why do they look so familiar?

"We're Bigbang! Nice to finally meet you!" They stood around awkwardly, still being very formal.

Wait, aren't I supposed to be with vixx?

"W-where's vixx oppa?"

"They had a last minute schedule and left you with us instead."

"Does Jin oppa know a-about this?"

"Yes, of course"

"You're Show champion's MC, right?" Taeyang sunbae smoothly changed the topic. 

"Y-Yeah.." I couldn't stop stuttering. IT'S BIG BANG OH MY GOSH AAHHHHH *flails around helplessly. 

You'd think I'd be used to meeting celebrities after tagging along with BTS so much. 

In reality, no. I was still very fascinated by all of them.

"We should drop the formalities if we want to get closer." Seungri sunbae said out of the blue.

"Erm...hi?" I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Oh, Hey Sohyun, are you thirsty? Want a drink?" Top sunbae offered, and I nodded, getting off the couch.

The rest trailed behind like little ducklings following their mom.

"Let's play a game." Daesung suggested, and everyone agreed.

--

The games finally ended. If they dragged on any further my stomach muscles might have died.

The guys were really funny. All of them tried to 'propose' to Top oppa in an attempt to make him smile. They even made that a game.

He only smiled a little during my turn and Jiyong oppa's. The rest of the rounds, he groaned and almost killed Daesung oppa after seeing his cheesy confession.

We squeezed in front of the TV for a break and just in time, my brother's show popped up.

"It's BTS!" Daesung pointed, and I smiled.

Seungri sat beside me and leaned in to whisper.

"Shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter