Tests

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

"Behave in class, okay?" Jin oppa kissed my forehead and sent me through the school gate. Like every other morning, I just smiled and went into the school with Jungkook and the rest.

"Yay~ we're gonna get our mid year results!" Jungkook oppa cheered and grabbed my hand as we, the 'student line', headed to our classrooms.

"I think I did pretty well. The questions were a breeze!" Taehyung oppa boasted, and Jungkook and I just rolled our eyes.

"Sure, sure. Just hope you don't fail, or Suga hyung will serve our heads on a platter." Jimin said seriously before wishing us good luck as Rap Monster oppa and him went in the other direction.

"Okay, here's your classroom. Don't get lost and good luck!" Jungkook oppa gave me a small 'fighting' cheer and waved. "Bye oppa!" I walked into the classroom.

I seemed very cheerful in front of my oppas, but actually I was shaking from nervousness. Now that they couldn't see me, I slumped down into my seat and cradled my head in my hands.

Now, I totally regret not studying and cramming onky a day before exams. But it's too late, isn't it...

"Hey! Sohyun! Are you okay?" Sehun crouched down next to ne and poked my cheek. I swatted his hand away.

"Ya! Don't ignore me! Taeminnie, Kai, Tao, Yoo jung and I are all really worried about you! What's with you this entire week?"

True, I was pretty grumpy this entire week, dreading this day. And now that this day had finally come, the dread has hit me hard.

"If it's about the tests, chill. It's okay. You'll do fine." I felt another hand poking my other cheek and turned to look. Seeing it was just Yoojung, I continued pouting.

"Yeah right, says the 'genius'!"

"No! I'm not smart! Just average! What are you talking about?"

"What about all the tests that you DIDN'T score an A plus?" Taemin remarked, rolling his eyes. The others, including me nodded in agreement.

"Thanks for cheering me up guys." I smiled at them.

"Don't worry, that's what friends are for, right?" Kai smiled and we gathered for a group hug.

"Sohyun, fighting!" They all cheered before hurriedly scurrying to their seats. Mr Suho had arrived.

"Good morning, students. As you guys know, I'll be giving out the report cards."

The whole class groaned, and I just closed my eyes, wishing it was all just a bad dream.

"Don't worry, you guys did pretty well overall, except for a small portion..." his eyes trailed off to look at mine before he cleared his throat.

"Anyway, let me give them out now!" He sounded way too cheerful.

He went down the row, passing the brothers' their report cards first, then the next row with Taemin, and lastly to Yoo jung  and I.

"Sohyun-ah,  meet me after class, okay?"

"Deh? Okay..."

I timidly peeked into my report card. An A for Korean language. That was the only good one, because the rest the followed were Ds, including an F for math and science, my 2 worst subjects.

Yoo jung's report card however, in contrast to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter