A new friend 3/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

My phone rang at about 3 in the morning, and I checked the caller ID.

Why on earth would Sungjae oppa call me at this time?!

Luckily, Jin oppa was still asleep so I left the bed and went into the bathroom to answer the call.

"Yah, oppa? Why are you calling me at 3 in the morning? Can't you sleep like a normal person?"

"I'm outside your door now. Come out now."

"What? Why? Do you stalk me or something?"

"No! Just sneaking out, if you want to join me. Probably some rice cakes and fish cakes at the street market nearby. Your brothers won't even know. Or you know, you could turn it does and i could go on my own..."

I was already placed on a diet to maintain my figure, so the deal sounded very tempting.

"Okay, I'll get changed. Meet you in five minutes." I hung up, washing my face to refresh myself before changing and heading out.

He handed me a black mask and a baseball cap.

Taking my hand, he led the way as we went down to some street market nearby.

---

The streets were brightly lit, with the aroma of delicious food wafting through the air. We headed to try the infamous spicy rice cakes and fishcakes near the entrance.

 They were heavenly. The rice cakes were made just right, still chewy, the sauce not too spicy, not too sweet. The fish cakes were sweet and salty, and I loved them so much. I wish I could open a food show to eat thus every single day.

After trying out more food, we decided to walk further down the streets.

There was more then just food. That was only the beginning.

Colourful stalls with all sorts of handicrafts were lined neatly. Sungjae oppa just smiled as I looked at every single one of the stalls, looking at whatever they made.

A small necklace caught my eye. It had a black thin cord, and in the middle was a small rectangle, with the sillouette of a tree in a starry background of gradient colours. It reminded me of the times I visited my grandmother in the country side, where the sky was filled with countless diamonds.

"Oppa, can you get those for me?" Eight year old me pointed to the starry night sky, at the brightest star I could find.

"I can't, it's too high. But I promise I'll be a star for you, neh?"

I gave a toothy gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter