Tests 2/2

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOHYUN POV

"You got D for every single subject?!!!" Suga oppa's eyes widened at my jaw dropping grades. I was currently sitting cautiously at the left end of the couch he was sitting on.

"No, it says that she got an A for Korean Language and Fs for math and science. And D for the rest." Jungkook commented.

 "WHAT?!" Suga oppa looked through my entire report card again and again, shocked that I even failed some subjects.

He was about to say something, when Jin oppa announced that it was time for dinner.

With his loud shouting and nags, the 8 of us soon gathered around the dining table.

Dinner was noisy as usual, with Jungkook bragging about his grades. I ate quickly, scoffing down all my food to avoid attention.

Well, that totally back fired.

"Hey, why so quiet?" Jimin oppa nudged me from the left.

I just shook my head and smiled as if nothing was wrong. 

"Oh right! Sohyun-ie left school on her own. I caught her with my own eyes! She broke a rule, hyung!" Jungkook tattled on me.

"What?!" The whole table grew quiet as Jungkook smirked at me in satisfaction. I swear I'm going to wipe that smirk of his face face one day... I clenched my fists and tried to calm down my imagining pictures of his burnt body. I'm so going to kill you, kookie oppa.....

"Yah! Kim So hyun! Why are you laughing like a mad person? Are you okay?" Namjoon oppa snapped his fingers in front of my face. I stopped my evil laughter halfway and cleared my throat, face burning.

"Please stop chanting how you're going going to murder me. I've heard it a million times now. Ask Chanyeol to burn me alive , then ask Lay hyung to bring me back alive so Luhan hyung can torture me mentally. In case you didn't know, their powers aren't real. " He smirked again and I growled dangerously low, glaring at him with all the threat I could muster.

"Hyung save me! She's using her death glare!" Jungkook jumped onto Taehyung oppa and hid behind him. Coward. I rolled my eyes and continued eating 'peacefully'.

"Can we discuss this after dinner, please oppa?" I looked at Jin oppa with pitiful eyes. The rest just stared at me. What? I need to eat! I'm a growing kid!

"Okay, I'll just go up first. 8 o'clock, meeting at the living room. Clear?"

Everyone chorused a yes, and a satisfied Jin stood up to clear his plate.

"You're lucky. Jin hyung isn't usually that lenient." Jimin looked at me in envy.

"Well, considering this IS her first time going out of school alone AFTER we made the rule AND fail a majority of her subjects..." Jungkook trailed off, then put a hand over his mouth and widened his eyes. You traitor! I swear I will-

"Wait what?!" The rest excluding Suga and Jungkook stared at me in utter shock. Even Jin oppa who just heading to his room stared at me.

Claiming I was not hungry when I only wanted to avoid their line of sight, I quickly placed my plate in the kitchen and walked off.

"Not so fast, Kim Sohyun." Hobi oppa blocked my path. "You failed how many subjects again?" He looked at me in the eye.

"Fail as in?" I questioned timidly, trying not to die from a fear attack under his glare.

"As in below a C6 grade. 50 marks."

"Erm...8 of them?"

He looked at me in shock.

"WHAT?!" The rest who, of course, had to overhear our 'chat', were standing at the side, still staring at me.

"Don't scare her guys, I think we should have the meeting earlier. As in now." Gently taking my hand, Jimin led me to the living room couch and placed me on his lap.

"Why did you do it this time, huh?" He looked at me gently.

"Just...didn't feel like studying..." I replied, ashamed.

"I'll try to help you, okay? If you need help you could've asked me, 'ya know?" He shifted a little to make himself more comfortable.

"You should have offered that earlier. Now's too late." I sighed and leaned against his chest.

"There's always next time, don't worry." A different voice piped in, Taehyung's I think, assured me gently.

"Thanks guys." At least now that I knew some people could help me, I felt much more at ease.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter