A new friend 2/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

I left the room and headed to the entrance where Sungjae oppa had told me to meet him.

Along the way, I bumped into a few groups, and I greeted them cheerfully. They all smiled back, some even taking photos with me, like VIXX. Hyuk, the maknae of VIXX, also happened to be missing...

Just as I turned round the corner, I heard familiar voices. Oh , was that Jin oppa?! I quickly hid behind the wall.

"Ken-ah! Have you seen Sohyun, small girl, big eyes, short, cute, around 14? She's my sister and she's missing and we have to run off for a schedule soon. I really can't look for her so please help me."

"Really? She just went this way down. She seemed like she was rushing off though, I'm not sure. Speaking of which, Hyuk is missing too..." I peeked out from the side of the wall and hurried to the entrance. I had to go, they were on my tail.

 "Oppa! So what are we going to do?" I tapped the orange haired guy, who turned around. However, I realised he was one of the older members of VIXX, Ravi.

"Oh- Sunbaenim what are you d-doing here?"

"Your brother told me to look for you, and I knew you would exit the building so I waited here. Now let me call Jin hyung now.." he whipped out his phone and I ran as fast as I could away from him.

I checked my phone, which had at least 20 miss calls. I saw I need from an unknown number and decided to take the risk.

"Hello? Is this Sungjae oppa?"

"Neh, where are you?"

"I'm at the roof."

"YAH YOU BETTER STAY THERE KIM SOHYUN!" Jin oppa's voice rang through the phone and blasted off my eardrums. I quickly headed down the exit, but they were already there waiting, along with Sungjae oppa, Ilhoon oppa and Hyuk oppa.

I saw Sungjae oppa counting down, looking at me. I nodded.

"GO!" Sungjae oppa scarified himself and held down a few members, giving me and the others time to escape. 

"Entrance! Go!"

I had no idea what they prepared there, but it must've been epic if they were willing to sacrifice so much. We ran all the way there and stopped, panting like mad. 

"Pull the ropes at the side when they come out!" He shouted, and I quickly stood by the ropes.

They all came charging out, and we pulled the ropes.

A countless amount of water balloons were placed along the top, toppling down with the tug of both strings.

SPLASH!

A countless amount of male idols were drenched from head to toe, causing me to burst out in laughter.

Jin oppa (with his fringe) looked like a cow his head, and the rest of the others looked comical as well.

I had to admit, the look on their faces were hilarious too. It was a nice mixture of everything, and I had never seen anything more funny.

Or scary.

My brothers were fuming with anger, evident as Jimin snapped out of the shock and marched towards me, harshly grabbing my arm. 

"Oppa that hurts! Let go!" I whined, slapping his arm, only to have a few slaps delivered to my bottom in return. 

"What was that about?" He growled, voice dangerously loe.

"Jimin-ah! We gotta go prepare for our next schedule because someone just ruined our outfits. I asked Minhyuk to the care of it, so just come with us, we need to get going." Namjoon ordered, and the boys glared at me before leaving.  

Sungjae oppa shook me out of my stupor and urged me to walk wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter