Flower boys Bangtan High pt.1 (!)

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In which the girl filming for Flower Boys Bangtan High was conviniently Sohyun. 

or 

In which Sohyun reads fan comments and becomes increasingly insecure about herself.

(Italics are her more negative thoughts)

 

NETIZEN BUZZ, latest article:

Kim Sohyun, Seokjin's family tragedy

{Wow, Kim Sohyun looks like a pig.} [+1090, -431]

{What kind of genes did she inherit? ㅋㅋㅋ} [+563, -148]

{What kind of attitude is that? Does she have no parents? Such a rude , clinging onto our oppa like that} [+217, -169]

{Actress? She's just riding on her brother's popularity; talented my } [+426, -217]

I bit the inside of my cheek and tried to steady my breaths. With my older brother sleeping beside me, I had to be careful not to make any noise that would wake him up. If only it was Yoongi sleeping beside me tonight.

Trying my hardest to bite back the sobs forming at the back of my throat, I threw my phone aside, snuggling into Jin's side. Taking his familiar scent, I tried to fall asleep.

---

"Come on Sohyun, we just need a little help!" Jimin pleaded, dragging me out of the bed. 

I groaned, sitting on the hard wooden floor, barely awake.

"Why can't you get someone else to do it? What if your fans think I'm-"

"True fans will love you as much as we do. Now stop worrying about it! Your hands are very pretty and we need a pair so help us!"

---

My hands aren't even that pretty anyways. Why couldn't they use someone bett-

"And... action!" 

Snapped out of my thoughts, I stood at alert in front of the doorway, waiting for Taehyung oppa to recite his lines.

"Are you perhaps the new...-HAHAHA! I'm sorry!" Taehyung burst into a fit of laughter yet again, causing me to groan.

"Oppa! How many times are you going to make NGs? I've been re-entering the classroom for 25 minutes because you keep messing up! I know I'm ugly but please let's get this over with?" I huffed in frustration, crossing my arms at him. I'm not that hard to work with, am I?

"Ugly?" He marched over just to squish my face between his hands. "You? Were you reading fan comments again?" He asked, raising a brow. "How's looks even related to this anyways?"

I gulped, anxiously averting my gaze. They did catch me reading commrnts before, and gave me a painful lesson on why I should never doubt myself by forcing me to sit through all the self-confidence talks Jin oppa gave. (He also threatened to punish me, but I'll pretend I didn't hear that).

"N-no! It's just that- there has to be a reason that you weren't able to get your lines down, right? I don't have my make up on, so maybe I just Iook bad!"

"Kim Sohyun." He squished my cheeks even fighter and turned his hands up, forcing me to look at him.

"I'm laughing because you're cute and funny. Now, don't ever let me hear you say that you're ugly or I'll whoop your , is that clear?" He threatened, slight Daegu accent rolling off, evidence that he wasn't very pleased. Great, you just made him angry. Could you be more useful?

If there was one thing I took pride in, it was acting like everything is fine. I did what I would've usually done.

"Fine, but just don't mess up again, oppa. One more time and-" As I said this, I traced my throat with my index finger, glaring at him. 

"Arraseo." His frown melted into a sheepish box smile, causing me to chuckle. 

I went out again, waiting for the director to give the signal.

"Action!"

"Are you perhaps the new transfer student?" He said, and the camera nodded. 

"But what are you doing outside? Come in!"

I just smiled back and mouthed "You're doing great!" as I entered the classroom. This was the first time he didn't laugh. Something in him snapped, thankfully. 

I took my seat beside Taehyung and settled down. It didn't really matter how I did it, since I wasn't fully in the shot. Just as rehearsed, I took my pencil case and textbook out.

I flipped the textbook and dropped the pencil case.

I cringed internally as my hand brushed against his, the scene being way to cliché for my liking, and he picked the pencil case and brushed it lightly before handing it back.

"L-Let's be good friends! I-I'm the class president! Feel free to ask if you have any questions. I'll answer them." He stuttered, offering the camera a shy smile. 

At the very least, he was saying his lines right!

Better than you; how did you even debut as an actress?

I shook my head as my thoughts took an extreme turn. No, stop think negative thoughts. Stop. Stop. Stop.

He reached onto the camera to simulate picking something out of the fan's hair. Thankfully he didn't notice a thing. I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing at the sight of him patting a camera. 

We exchanged glances again, and he almost broke his role, but managed to remain calm.

Then, after a while, I stood up to leave, quickly joining the PD to stand at the side.

The camera man did his job, moving the camera to look towards him, before walking outside to give the illusion that the person was walking away.

"CUT!" 

"And finally we're done with the first scene of the day!" I cheered, doing a happy dance from the sidelines. 

Taehyung oppa took much longer than they all expected, since he kept messing up his lines. Everyone looked pleased that they could move on.

"You finally did it right, oppa." I teased, earning an eye roll.

"Shut up, kid. It's not my fault you look so cute walking in. You walked like a penguin, it was hilarious!"

I sighed, keeping up a half hearted smile. 

I know, right? I'm so weird and ugly, just like what your fans say.

---

"What's wrong?" How I wish I could tell you everything.

"Ahhh, I'm a music teacher in your school." Too bad it was just one of the many lines you rehearse.

I couldn't even bring myself to laugh at his cheesy lines. I wasn't even the slightest bit musically inclined, and in addition, I don't think I was very good at coordinating my hands. I worriedly drummed my fingers against my skirt, hoping I would remember the song right.

After a few more pauses for the fake dialogue, Suga cleared his throat. "You can play the piano? Then would you like to play this piece with me?" The camera shook up and down, as if nodding. I shook my head furiously. Save me!

Suga chuckled at my reaction, but thankfully the camera wasn't focusing on him at that point, so I wouldn't deal the shoot and be more of a burden to them.

That was my cue to start playing. Biting my lip in con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter