A new friend 7/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FYI: In this story, SHINEE is a family, Minho is Taemin's brother. Taemin is Sohyun's classmate. There is another Taemin, and older one, who is a solo artist. Not to mix both Taemins/Shinee up. Basically, the group does not exist, but they are family. And there are 2 Taemins. Is it too complicated? Blame my horrible explanation skills >.<

Sohyun POV

The next week went by in a flash. Acting training had begun, and it was embarrassing to have V oppa feed me whenever we had breaks in between classes. 

There weren't many incidents in between, except for the fact they haven't called off the whole "Let's treat Sohyun five!" thing, which was why I was on Minho oppa's lap on a stool so as not mess my hair, as the make up unnies place a huge bow in my hair and dressed me like a doll, to BTS's requests. Too bad they were all fans and did not hesitate to agree. 

"Now can I get off?" I asked, as the makeup unnies did the final touches.

"Nope, Jin hyung told me to keep you here." Minho oppa ruffled my head and received a glare from the make up unnie as she refixed my hair.

"Whoops, looks like you'll have to be here for awhile more." He smirked.

I hissed at him, and he tsked at me. "No showing me attitude, Kim Sohyun." I glared at him.

Just then, Zico oppa popped up in the waiting room.

I struggled to get off Minho oppa's lap but he held me down.

Resigning to my fate, the three of us chatted lightly.

--

Minho oppa just had to explain about the whole "five year old" thing.

Surprisingly, he wasn't shocked.

"We did that to our maknae, too." 

"Oh really? Maybe I should do that to Min-nie." Minho said.

"Yes, go ahead and torture him too. Then he'll see why we were complaining about it so much in school." The two chuckled at my response.

The two continued to talk as Zico got his hair and makeup done. There was about slightly more than two hours, and I excused myself to go see my brother. Minho oppa reminded me to go there and come back immediately, and I just nodded to satisfy him.

On my way to the BTS waiting room, I couldn't resist dropping by VIXX's waiting room, and Hyuk mouthed rooftop, tell the others. I nodded and went to Btob's waiting room to tell the other two.

"Yay! Sohyun is here!" Jimin oppa announced as I opened the door. I hugged every single member individually before they started complaining, and my brother gave me a peck on the forehead.

"So, have you been causing Minho any trouble?" Suga oppa asked.

"Ani, is that all you think about?"

"Yep." He popped the 'p' sound, and I rolled my eyes.

I chatted with Jimin oppa for a while until he received a game notification and started to ignore. 

"You got no jams." I muttered before walking off, plopping myself right on Taehyung. He tickled my sides, and for the sake of my hair I tried not to move so much. Tried. I squirmed away from his hands as they relentlessly poked into my sides, causing and eruption of laughter among all the other oppas as they watched me suffer. How kind. 

"Oppa..stop..." I panted, and he finally stopped, hugging me from behind. "Are you hungry? Have you eaten?" Jungkook oppa sat in front of me with a packet of crackers.

"Let's see who can catch more, out of 5." 

Without a warning, he threw a piece aiming at my forehead for some reason, and I tilted my head back sharply, accidentally hitting Taehyung oppa square in the nose.

I apologised, and took a seat beside him instead. I scooped the piece that dropped and popped it in my mouth. 

Taehyung winced in disgust. 

Jungkook threw the next three in quick succession, and I caught all three skillfully.

"Woah; you're getting good at this." Hobi oppa, who had abandoned his game to watch us, commented. 

He threw the last one, and it hit my nose. I tilted my head so that it went into my mouth.

"Yeah!" I cheered and we swapped seats.

I threw two at the same time, and he struggled to catch them. They both sunk pitifully onto the sofa.

Deciding not to be mean, I carefully aimed it at his mouth, and he got three, all thanks to me and my awesome throwing skills.

"And the winner is...SOHYUN!" Some cheers were heard as J-hope oppa doubled as a hundred people cheering as I raised my arms in victory.

"Thank you! Thank you. I would like to thank all those who helped me receive this title, especially Taehyung oppa, who helped me to practice when Jin oppa wasn't around. I LOVE YOU KOREA!" After my celebratory speech, we all started laughing and the rest stared at us like we were a bunch of idiots. The norm.

 Checking my watch, about an hour passed, and I decided to head off to the rooftop.

"Oppa good luck! I'll get going now!" The guys waved and went back to doing their own things. Luckily, no one was sent to escorts me back.

I climbed up to the rooftop and the Maknae Prank Squad members were there. Ilhoon oppa was not present though, he was under questioning for something suspicious he did the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter