A new friend 5/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

As soon as I ran out, I face planted straight into a hard brick wall. 

"!" I said and turned around quickly, but my hand was pulled back.

"Yah, why are you running out like that?" I looked up at the familiar voice. 

The familiar baby faced oppa came into view. Oh , it's Jimin oppa, with the rest of BTS were close behind. Taking my chances, I pushed past him and the 6 others before running up the fire exit.

"YAH KIM SOHYUN WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" I heard Minhyuk oppa's voice booming from just the floor below,along with the clattering of clumsy footsteps coming from at least 3 groups of oppas chasing me, with two groups especially angry and one hopefully apologetic for the stupid dare that caused all this.

"Sorry oppa it was a dare!" I shouted back, climbing up to the third floor before exiting the fire exit and somehow finding a secluded room.

I locked the door and slumped against the wall. What had I gotten myself into this time?

A frantic knocking was heard on the door, followed by the click of the door being unlocked. My heart raced and beads of cold sweat trickled down my forehead. The door pushed open, and I tried to escape by running out when their backs were turned, but a firm pair of hands caught me from behind, attempting to carry me bridal style but ultimately failing until Jin oppa came along to help.

"I'll take it from here, thanks." The weak guy transferred me over to Jin oppa, who immediately spanked my bottom twice.

"Yah, didn't I tell you to behave? What was that slapping I heard of? And running away; seriously?" He carried me back down the fire exit and back to b2st oppas' practice room. 

The dance teacher had already left, hopefully because the session ended and not the ruckus I created. 

The rest of b2st and half of BtoB were there, panting like mad dogs.

"Why do you...have to...run...so fast?!" Dong woon oppa managed out.

"Why did you have to give me that dare? Minhyuk oppa's gonna kill me!" I glared at him as if about to rip his soul apart.

The BtoB members were on their phones, calling the rest of their members back, and Jin oppa called the rest of BTS back as well.

The members started to come back one by one, and I was feeling a little uneasy. Not only was there my impending doom, but also, to add fuel to fire, Jin oppa had forced me onto his lap, hugging me with one hand to ensure I couldn't escape. The position itself was very embarrassing for a teenage girl. 

"Aww, she looks so cute." Changsub oppa whispered, and I pouted. More croons were heard. I sighed in exasperation. Why are they so mean?!

Hearing all that, Jin glared at all of them and wrapped another arm protectively around me.

"Now that we're all here, what was all this about?" Jin demanded.

"I dared Sohyun to slap Minhyuk hyung. I didn't know she'd run away and stuff. Sorry everyone." The maknae of b2st apologised

 

"Yah, you..." he pointed at him and clenched hid teeth, too angry to even think straight.

"Firstly, how could you dare her to do such a thing? Don't you know I wouldn't be happy and that there might be consequences for her?"  Minhyuk oppa scolded, and Dong woon oppa looked down, avoiding his gaze.

"Secondly, Sohyun-ah, I'm very disappointed. How could you do that? Don't you know it's very rude? And running off; what we're you thinking? What if someone saw you? What if something bad happened? You don't even know your way around!" 

I shrunk into Jin oppa's hold, his words sinking in. 

"Sorry..." We both said in unison. 

Minhyuk oppa looked at the rest in the room, and as if getting some telepathic message, they left the room one by one, giving the two of us each a sympathetic look before heading out, until there was only Jin, Doojoon and Minhyuk oppa in the room.

Jin lifted me from his lap and walked towards Dong woon, holding him down so Doojoon oppa could pull his jeans down. It was probably his first spanking so Jin opa held him down.

Honestly, how they knew what they were going to do just be looking at each other proved that their eye telepathy skills were on fleek. They probably rehearsed before this.

Anyways, Minhyuk oppa dragged me away into his practice room instead to give the others a little privacy.

"Yah, why did you slap me?" He asked, in a more gentle tone. 

"B-because I didn't want to seem weak..." 

"He's just a prick, don't listen to him. You aren't weak for showing someone respect, right?" I nodded. Why do his words always have some sort of wisdom?

He sighed. "You know what I have to do, right?" 

"A-ani. Shiro." I stood rooted to the floor. He pulled out the chair next to the computer connected to the visualiser and patted his lap.

Reluctantly, I bent over his lap for the second time just that week, and he raised his knee so he could hit the more sensitive areas.

Pulling down my shorts, he landed his first smack.

It caught me by surprise, and I gasped, squeezing my eyes shut. That hurt. The slap, I mean.

He landed a few more in quick succession before pulling down my as well. 

I cried out, face going red. Being spanked by your bias is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter