Machines pt.2 (!)

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted to run out to stop him, but knew that there would be no time, since he's already left, and that if I did go out to stop him, I'd just seem suspicious.

Dammit, I should've stopped Tae oppa before he walked out, now it's way too late- or not.

There wasn't anyone in the hallway, so it could be anyone, right? They would never know it was me!

Besides, no one would think that I'd have enough strength to do that! Kicking down the glass of the vending machine; no way!

No way I could get myself out of this, more likely. They always find out everything somehow.

I let out an extra large sigh, sitting such that both my hands were supporting my chin, elbows digging into my thighs.

Drumming my fingers against my puffed cheeks, I thought and thought. What if I blamed someone else?

But that's not honest, and may not be good for the other person...

But at the same time, I don't want my to die. I thought, letting out another sigh. 

What should I do? What could I do?

I was about to let out another sigh when a hand clamped over my mouth, preventing me from doing so. "Why do you keep sighing?" 

I whipped my head back to see Taehyung oppa staring at me, drink bottles in hand. He pressed the cold drink against my cheek. 

"Chill, Hyun. Don't stress yourself out. You can tell oppa what's stressing you." He prompted, removing his hand.

"Well... just... school... stuff?" I crossed my fingers, which had gone from supporting my head to behind my back, in hopes that he wouldn't be suspicious.

I mean, it wasn't as if that was a lie anyways, school was getting really stressful. Kicking machines and breaking them just added to the stress. 

"If so, you should ask Namjoon hyung for help! What subject are you weak in?"

"Erm... Korean." 

He furrowed his brows, confused. "Wasn't that your best subject?" 

"M-maybe not Korean? Was it math? I can't remember oppa, I'm tired." I pulled the pitiful card, hoping he wouldn't suspect anything. He shrugged, handing me the drink. "Well then. We'll see; at home." I nodded absent-mindedly in response.

"Oh, by the way, the machine's broken. Was it like that when you went there earlier?"

"Y-Yes! Yes it was! I can't believe someone would do that!" I cried, feigning shock. "Unbeliveable! Such tragedy!"

He glanced at me with a quizzible look. "Alright then..."

"Looks like you took after my flair for dramatics." 

---

After cleaning their routine, the teachers were satisfied with their perfromace so we were allowed to leave. 

Parting ways with the instructors, we headed towards the van in their sweat soaked clothes, while I stayed 3 meters away due to the horrible stench.

"Oh come, don't I smell good?" Jin popped up behind to wrap me in a sweaty hug, and I kicked and twisted out of his grasp. "No way! Don't touch me, oppa." 

I stepped an extra 2 meters away so I could run if threatened.

Soon enough (thankfully), we reached home, and Taehyung oppa was insistent that I show him my report card. "Give me your report book." He demanded. 

"Why would you want to look at it?"

"Well, you said you were struggling." 

"I-I-I am!"

"So prove it!"

"Do I need to score badly to want to ask for help?"

"No, but it's unlikely that you would." His tone softened, but his gaze intensified. "Book, now."

"Or what?"

"Or we tell Suga hyung about this little exchange."

He wasn't someone you wanted to mess with when it came to grades, so I sighed in defeat, shoving my book in his face. 

"Thank you." He rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter