Running away 5/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Jung POV

The sun was shining so bright my eyes were on fire. I woke up, obviously slightly grumpy that my sleep was interrupted. The aroma of nice a nice bacon and eggs led me to the kitchen. 

"Morning..." I mumbled sleepily.

"Morning,Yoojung-ah." Minhyuk oppa ruffled my hair.

I grumbled and arranged my hair neatly.

Much to my disappointment, he cut my eggs and breakfast into small pieces and fed them to me one by one.

"Open." He placed the spoon in front of my mouth, prompting it open. I shook my head defiantly.

He looked at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes and in a flash I was on his lap. He took precaution to protect my fragile rear and tickled my sides till I was laughing loudly. Did I mention I was really sensitive to tickles? Anyway, he took that chance to put some food in my mouth. Satisfied, he patted my head. I grumbled, pouting. 

"Awwww, you look too cute!" He squished and pinched my cheeks. I gritted my teeth and slapped his hand away, trying to crawl out of his hold. Which of course, I failed to, given that he was a lot bigger and stronger.

"No Yoo Jungie, no hitting your oppa." He held my wrists together and flipped my over, giving me 5 sharp swats which left me close to tears. Then, he fed me the rest of the food, and I ate without much complaint.

------

"Looks like someone is grumpy this morning." Jungshin oppa came out of his room to see Minhyuk oppa and I.

"Morning!" He chuckled and ruffled our hair. "Ai goo, you guys are too cute. Hate to break the moment, but Yoo Jung needs to change now."

 "Where are we going?" I asked. 

"You too, hyuk-ah. Ppali, just get changed. Don't ask so many questions."

He pushed us towards our rooms.

I sighed and got changed into yet another boring dress, earnestly hoping the week would go by quickly so I wouldn't have to wear these stupid one piece clothings every time.

-----

The van pulled over at a sidewalk. I got out and saw a massive building, along with Jonghyun oppa waiting for me. "Where Yonghwa oppa?" I asked. "He's busy with last minute arrangements. Anyways, I was told you like martial arts, so..." he opened his arms wide. "Ta-da."

I raised an eyebrow in a sceptical manner. He sighed and threw me a uniform with a white belt. He also threw some extra clothes in my way.

"Change there. I'll meet you inside." He pointed to the toilets at the side. "What about them?" I raised a finger to find Minhyuk and Jungshin oppa, but they were already gone, along with the van. What nice people they are.

-----

"You look really cute! Like a small kid..." Jonghyun ruffled my hair( I still don't get why all of them love messing my hair) as he rambled on and on. Honestly it was slightly frustrating, but I couldn't be bothered to say anything so I just followed behind.

He bowed to some people with black belts too, and I just stood behind him like a shy kid. This is getting awkward...

"This must be the sister were talkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter