A new friend 6/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*double update!*

Sohyun's POV

We reached home soon enough, and manager oppa reversed the van into the parking lot.

"Can we start now? I wanna carry her!" V oppa said excitedly, and I groaned. 

"No! Don't touch me! I can walk on my own!" I fought back. I definitely do not want to embarrass myself to anyone outside, even the passersby I never took notice of.

 "Besides, who was the one who couldn't do a push up with her on his back?" Jimin oppa teased, and V oppa pouted.

"Just get out already." Sugar oppa demanded, and the guys quickly stopped their chatting and got out.

Jin oppa held my hand as we exited the car, slinging and arm around my shoulders as if I was about to be blown away by some strong wind. The rest surrounded me like a troop of body guards.

"I think I feel enough love guys, but I can't breathe. Mind standing a metre away?" I asked, their closeness suffocating me.

"Whoops, sorry." They said sheepishly and moved slightly further  apart, but not out of formation. 

Guess I'll have to deal with yhis from now on

---

Instead of going to their individually rooms like usual, the members gathered in the living room. I was squeezed on Suga oppa's lap, which wasn't very comfortable since his legs were stick thin.

 Both of our managers went out to give us space (and discuss our schedules) so at least I couldn't embarrass myself in front of anyone.

"So what are we going to do?" J-hope said, attempting to clear the silence.

"I was thinking, since Sohyun's has not been listening these few days and is acting very immaturely, we could de-age her to five, like what Cnblue hyungs did to Yoojung-ie." Jungkook oppa repeated.

Coming from the maknae of the group, it sounded very ironic, but no one said anything about that. Instead, they all agreed.

"Yeah, besides, we can now baby Sohyun all we want. Isn't that great?!" Rap Mon oppa added, and Hobi oppa high five-d him.

"What about rules?"

"I could ask Yonghwa hyung about what he did and maybe he'll give us a little advice. I hope he has time for a phone call now, though." Jin oppa said. 

My face was starting to heat up. This was getting really embarrassing. Why are they doing this to me too?

"Hello?" Yonghwa oppa's voice rang through the phone speaker.

"HYUNG ANNYEONG! HOW'S YOUR TOUR?" The guys chorused, and I chuckled.

"Woah, don't shout in my ear. It's going quite well for us, but not for Yoojung-ie. It's only been the second day and she had already gotten into trouble." Yonghwa oppa sighed.

"What did she do this time?" Jungkook oppa asked.

"She tried to sneak out of the tour van. Luckily, Jonghyun caught her. She's getting her punishment now.  He felt bad for spanking her so many times she's just raising her hands for punishment."

A soft "Yah, lift your hands higher!" followed by the swish of a cane could be heard in the background. 

"Don't mind them. Anyways, what's up guys?"

"We were thinking of making Sohyun five again, like you guys did to Yoojung. Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter