Running away 7/?

CNBLUE X BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Jung POV

I was having fun painting until some cute guy on my right in art class smeared paint on my forehead.

"What's that for?"

"You had something on your face, Yoo jung-ah."

My heart melted at his melodious voice.

"Well, so do you." I giggled softly and dipped my fingers into the-

 

"Yah why are you giggling like a crazy person?!" I opened my eyes, shocked to see a huge wet tongue on my face.

"What the sh-"

"It's a dog, Yoojung. Spelt D-O-G. Oh right you're five you might not know. Say 'Dog'. Come on, repeat after me." He carried the ball of fluff off my face and I rolled my eyes. Yonghwa oppa is really having too much fun with this.

"Aren't you at least excited we managed to adopt this puppy?" He rocked the puppy back and forth.

"Yeah. Very. Now let me sleeeppppp."

"Fine, but if you don't wake up I'll return him to the shelter."

No way.

"Oppa~" I whined, but got up anyway, scooping the puppy from his arms. "Don't listen to that crazy guy, I'll love you. Just bite his shoes in return for me, okay?" I patted its head and it just wagged it's tail happily.

"Hey!" He complained, and I stuck my tongue out at him and set the puppy down, heading to the bathroom to wash up.

----

"What should we name him?" Minhyuk oppa tapped his chin thoughtfully. 

"How about candy?" Jungshin oppa suggested.

"Nah, too common." Jonghyun replied.

"Cindy?"

"Watched too much of 'Producers' huh?"

"Then what about Flounder?"

"What kind of name is that?!"

"You didn't watch Ariel? You know, her yellow fish buddy? Gosh, you have no childhood!"

"If you're going to think of more stupid disney names, how about Cinderella? Or snow white? Or Grumpy? Or Moody?"

With the addition of Yonghwa oppa (and I thought my brother was better than that), Tom and Jerry continued bickering about disney stuff. Minhyuk oppa just looked at me in desperation, as if telling me to come up with a name quick so they would stop this childish act. 

"What about...Bolt? I think it's pretty fast." I suggested, and they all turned to face me.

"Not bad. Okay, it's been decided by the princess. It's name is Bolt." Yonghwa oppa declared.

"HEY! What about all my other ideas? Why does only Yoojung get to use disney character names and not get criticised by you guys?" Jungshin whined.

"Grow up." The two said in unison and cracked up, leaving a sad Jungshin and Minhyuk and I confused.

"I guess we'll never understand old people." Minhyuk commented.

"Yeah." I chuckled and fist bumped him.

"Yah! I heard that!" The three of them shouted in unison, and we just laughed.

 

--------

 "Are we there yet?" I pouted, drumming my fingers on the window.

"Nope. Be patient, Yoojung-ah."

1 minute later...

"Are we there yet???" I asked again, and Jonghyun oppa furrowed his eye brows, clearly annoyed. Well, it partially wasn't my fault being impatient since a, it's been an hour and I still have no idea where I'm going and b, they wanted me to at like a five year old so I did. Eat your words, ers.

I jumped up and down impatiently on Minhyuk oppa's lap just to annoy him as well. I was getting really bored.

"Stop it." He warned sternly, and I just pouted.

Sensing the tension, Jungshin oppa decided to play a game.

"So, I haven't figured out a name for this game, but basically you pick two words from a song that don't have to make sense like 'I feel' for example and the rest are supposed to say out any song that has that two same words. If you can't figure it out, you can give up. You gain a point when everyone gives up or it exceeds 3 minutes and no one has found a song with those words."

 "Does it have to be the same song you're thinking off?" I asked, now curious. This game seemed interesting.

"Nope, as long as it has the two words. And you have to sing out that verse and shout out the title afterwards ." Jungshin oppa explained.

"Let me start! I choose can't stop!" Minhyuk shouted from behind me.

Immediately I started singing 'Can't stop' by CNBLUE.

Can't stop me now

Can't stop me now

Geudaereul darmeun bom hyanggiga ajik chaneyo

 

"Can't stop by CNBLUE!" I shouted at the end.

The boys were staring at me in shock.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I wiped my face frantically.

"Nope...it's just that you really take your singing skills from your brother...it's melodious. Really." Jungshin smiled.

I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment and decided to call the next two words.

"How about 'back home' ?"

They all thought hard.

"It sounds so familiar...Urgh why can't I remember?!" Jonghyun oppa tousled his hair in frustration. 

Jungshin and Minhyuk oppa had long given up and were just waiting for three minutes to pass.

When Jonghyun oppa had finally given up, Yonghwa oppa started singing 'come back home' by 2NE1. I just glared at him as he chose the next words.

-------

Yonghwa oppa reversed into a parking lot.

Finally. We reached our destination. Yay.

But I still had no idea where we are.

"Oppa, where are we?"

"Camping site. Don't you see trees?" He pointed outside the window.

"Oh right...I knew that..." I got out of the car and breathed in the fresh air. 

Apparently, they had planned all this while I was asleep. Amazing.

"Don't I have school tomorrow?" I asked, and they widened their eyes.

"Whoops, shouldn't have said that..." I covered my mouth.

"Erm...I doubt you'll be 'well' enough for school. Right? " Yonghwa asked and the rest agreed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter